Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having an adult son living at home spending his jobless days sharing your dildo or sticking it to your own bedroom wall pretending to be karate kid & smashing up all your tit. I actually feel a bit sorry for Sid, she must look at him each day & think is this my actual bleeping life
Well this has just made me laugh out loud! Im not as kind as the rest of you beauts I still think Sid seems like a crappy person and I don’t wish for marcus to get better cos as awful as it sounds i think he deserves his karma, i mean even now he’s still doing beggy tit to exploit whats left of the LLL brigade, but luckily you beauts are nicer people than I am 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s with all the ex being dead posts and dd’s? Poor taste, very poor taste
That’s horrific, the only man he’s ever referred to (claiming they had a dalliance) has actually passed away in real life. After everything he’s said and implied, why would he post this?! More proof that he’s lied about SG and him, it would be too close to home and triggering if they had ever actually been close in that way.

Reactions: 19
Hi 👋🏻 new poster I’d say three / four month lurker

wasn’t going to post but I actually think taking up
Boxing would do him the world of good … teach him hard work pays off, it would help develop his confidence and self esteem, he’d lose weight and get fitter without just exercising which people can find boring, plus he’d punch a lot better on any new videos
Yes it actually would I go boxing twice a week (30 mins one session 45 mins the other) like you said and also he'd find discipline probably enjoy it and probably get this obvious pent up anger out of him I don't think he has any issues with his self esteem but hey that's just my view

Reactions: 4
I reckon he had a poo
Ah just like the no2 I used to drop before going to the toxic weigh in at sw never again 🤣😭

Nobody tell him you can literally drop 5 pounds overnight 🙄
But in all seriousness we know how obsessive he gets and his obsessions are not good and can see this weighing himself happen at least once a day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah just like the no2 I used to drop before going to the toxic weigh in at sw never again 🤣😭
Cutting your fingernails, toenails, switching to pop socks, no belts, wearing the flimsiest thing you owned even in the bleakest winter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
20220201_203738.jpg

His other account saying this about Tom and Adelllllle, unmasked as trolls, no Marcus they came over here after all the tit you were doing. Notice the Heidi Corset isn't mentioned as someone who he can trust either 👀 👀 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Only two I know of, his main one and that one
He’s got loads he can’t keep up with them. That weight loss one he decided to do free has gone very very quiet

View attachment 1033098

His other account saying this about Tom and Adelllllle, unmasked as trolls, no Marcus they came over here after all the tit you were doing. Notice the Heidi Corset isn't mentioned as someone who he can trust either 👀 👀 🤔
Personal info. Told their side more like. Cheeky twit

Reactions: 10
He’s got loads he can’t keep up with them. That weight loss one he decided to do free has gone very very quiet
yup.. i was actually looking for that post above and came across probably his first facebook account. loadssss of old pics like this. makes me sad in a way
169050_1716658192148_3250740_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.