Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be funny if someone messaged him suggesting he does 20 laps of the A30 bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He'll be pacing his room sweating over his next chinese kebab pizza or indian, get them steps up in no time, he's such a lazy bleep

20220201_122849.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Beauts i wonder why he’s moved more of his content onto fb, has he finally got the hint that he isn’t going to get his 60k followers back?

He’s still tagging megan mckenna in his stories though, beggy she’s not following you any more she’s not interested get the hint!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he’s not got any motivation on day 2 of his diet then he’s fucked it.

Reactions: 14
Beauts i wonder why he’s moved more of his content onto fb, has he finally got the hint that he isn’t going to get his 60k followers back?

He’s still tagging megan mckenna in his stories though, beggy she’s not following you any more she’s not interested get the hint!! 🤣
It’s almost as if he read your post and then put this on Facebook 😉😉😉

5A7A9005-B968-41A9-802F-BD2E77763B56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Day two of the diet he's still eating tit and doing nothing but complain. Going well then Marcus? 🤣 Got a nerve to still ask people to follow him for his health journey

• Haha
Ffs he is definitely on here more than any of us!

He’s also changed his bio too and taken out the rip off onlyfans link, i wonder how many subscribers he got in the end 🤣
And ditched the Hello Fresh link. Maybe they sent him a cease and desist letter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor dog 😢 stops for a lil sniff at the grass coz he’s prob not been on a walk in years anyways nd he gets a Sharp tug on the lead nd told “come on” very sternly 😭 he’s horrible 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.