Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I don’t understand? He’ll sit there and tell everyone in the world he’s not arsed about us. How we are doing the most when it comes to digging about him. But he’s watching every minute of it, how can he not be? He’s obsessed, he has driven so much traffic our way by telling everyone about this page. You are your own worst enemy. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 19
You know what I don’t understand? He’ll sit there and tell everyone in the world he’s not arsed about us. How we are doing the most when it comes to digging about him. But he’s watching every minute of it, how can he not be? He’s obsessed, he has driven so much traffic our way by telling everyone about this page. You are your own worst enemy. Sorry not sorry.
I think he’s addicted to the attention it gets him. I don’t think he’s actually bothered by what we post (a majority of the time) but knows that talking about trolls will have people fawning over him. It’d kill him if everyone stopped doing that.

Reactions: 16
He loves it, he's a narcissist, he's obsessed with himself. The thought of him being the topic at our fingertips is what motivates him. Maybe not back at the start but definitely now. The problem is he wants it all ways (not in a malicious way 😉) he wants the attention but he wants to blame tattle for everything that's wrong in his life because he can't own his problems or his mistakes, it's always someone else's fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My blokes a big lad (6.4) and when he gets to 18ish stone he goes on a serious diet, when you are that big losing weight through just small changes, more fruit and veg less shite, less booze the weight loss is rapid. I’ve known him shift 2-3 stone in 6 months.
Even at his bloody biggest he’s never had an overhang like that!
A bit of a beer gut yeah, something to grab onto aye, but Christ.
How tall is he?
is he a borrower?
He can’t be 17 stone easy 20st and so young. Shame innit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My blokes a big lad (6.4) and when he gets to 18ish stone he goes on a serious diet, when you are that big losing weight through just small changes, more fruit and veg less shite, less booze the weight loss is rapid. I’ve known him shift 2-3 stone in 6 months.
How tall is he?
is he a borrower?
It’s all on his middle/organs too. That’s a deadly situation. He’s not too big on his arms and legs it’s all visceral. The most dangerous fat.

Reactions: 13
How tall is he?
is he a borrower?
There's no way he's 17 stone...no way.

It’s all on his middle/organs too. That’s a deadly situation. He’s not too big on his arms and legs it’s all visceral. The most dangerous fat.
Yep visceral fat is the most dangerous and the hardest to shift.

Reactions: 9
There's no way he's 17 stone...no way.

Yep visceral fat is the most dangerous and the hardest to shift.
It’s actually really worrying. But Marcus will not be told.

Cornwall is a small place. I’m not surprised he’s freaking out going outside. When you’ve shown the world your gunt and crack what else can you do ?
I live like love here in Kernow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope this time is the time.
I really do too. See Marcus must of us actually do give a duck about you and your health. You’re young and your lifestyle if it continues this way is extremely unhealthy and dangerous in the long run 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How tall is he?
is he a borrower?
He’s really short - like 5’4

Reactions: 6
I really hope this time is the time.
Love this, see we’re not heartless after all are we Marcus ? At the end of the day your mum has put her faith in you and your LLL brigade are cheering you on and even this forum wants to see you succeed so stick to it.

Well beauts, this feels weird being nice about MM 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy no longer payday Tuesday beauts. We've had the usual indirects, a few hints at SG and even Heidi has made an appearance over the weekend. Could tonight bring the much awaited break down? Wonder what his next career path will be? Sex toy reviewer? Of course he would be getting Sid to do all the work and just stealing her reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He spends more time on here than we do!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.