Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20220131_210321.jpg

He's pure sweating over takeaways isn't he said this last night before he even started

We don't need to dig you put enough of yourself out there to start with, he must be raging over the fact @Apple In My Pie caught him out on another copied review 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m assuming he’s on about me when he talks about people digging deep. It ain’t that hard when you just copy and paste massive chunks of text you plagiarising (big word for you, darling, it means COPYING) tit. I mean he could at least try and put some effort in and talk about the film he’s supposedly marathoned. It’s ridiculous, he’s soooooo lazy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love the fact he thinks we have to dig deep, marcus youre such a thick twit it takes minutes out of our day to “expose” your lies but its worth it to know the LLL brigade are starting to see you for who you really are!
Lots of love, your ever faithful marketing team xx

Ps has he already deleted the status about a chinese??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m assuming he’s on about me when he talks about people digging deep. It ain’t that hard when you just copy and paste massive chunks of text you plagiarising (big word for you, darling, it means COPYING) tit. I mean he could at least try and put some effort in and talk about the film he’s supposedly marathoned. It’s ridiculous, he’s soooooo lazy?!
He probs be on google looking up half the words in them reviews after he posted them to see what they mean 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wouldn't be surprised if he was thinking of charging people to read the reviews, he's angry he's been caught copying !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s got those fuckers on speed dial, he’s absolutely had one because why else would you delete? 🤣
@elliebellieboo no, sorry, you're pic has finished me off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was telling my Mum about the latest escapade and then closing the group down, and no word of a lie, she started saying "I've got to go awayyyyy" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, well, well...all the threads I've missed. I've been missing in action lately, writing up a dissertation and looking at other threads.
I see nothing has changed, he's still a fat arrogant fucker. I haven't even been on his insta much either but the new diet regime is going to be worth a watch, I give it until Thursday at the latest and he'll be back on the McDonald's faster than he can inhale an egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
omg he's deleted the comment from that woman asking about people getting their money back !
I mean, be reasonable beaut. You can hardly expect him to reimburse when he’s already inhaled it all on some form of fast food OR his ‘Autism’ made him do it! You absolute troll you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.