Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
All the comments praising him telling him he looks amazing and you can see a difference! He looks the frigging same to me don't know where they looking 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hi everyone, i have come from the Beggy Lamb thread (i suspect a few of us from there will join you here). A pic of Marcus popped up and curiosity got the better of me, and wow what a hot mess he is! I cant wait to read through his wiki and the past threads :)
Welcome beaut. Here's a communal dildo and ✉ 💐 to help you settle in. ❤

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Marcus takes Tattle’s posts to heart. Even the jokes about Marcus stabbing himself. 🙄 It’s just banter. Get over yourself.

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
552A3472-E10C-49FF-BD81-0662870B807C.png

kinda feel sorry for him tonight. a 20 something year old boy on his own in minion pyjamas on a Saturday night miming along to High School musical and pretending to do some weird acting shit.

if he wasn’t such a cunt I might feel even more sorry for him

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
He’s a bit obsessed with ‘the trolls’ today… Ooh exciting, we know what that leads to - Meltdown Mitchell! 😂😂😂

• Haha

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
20220201_203738.jpg

His other account saying this about Tom and Adelllllle, unmasked as trolls, no Marcus they came over here after all the shit you were doing. Notice the Heidi Corset isn't mentioned as someone who he can trust either 👀 👀 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry

sassyflamingo

He’s such a stinking hypocrite. Basically calling our Adellllllllle a crackhead, and pumping out all those memes about ❄ Who the fuck does he think he is? He only says ‘never again’ because he’s got no one left to flog it off. Personally I think he looks better in the first pic - the second one looks like a bloated boiled ham.
Vincent Ham Sloth.
vincent ham sloth i am deceased 💀 💀 💀

i love how people are saying ‘loving the new you’, he’s done absolutely nothing that he’s not done before, plenty of times over, he’s been on a “diet” less than a week which has consisted of starving himself throughout the day, pasta with half a block of cheese or a ready meal as his main source of nutrition, a hot chocolate and 600 calories worth of grapes a day, a mcdonalds, carvery (obviously no vegetables) and 100 squats and hes trying to make out like he’s a changed person!

if he’s still on a diet in a months time and losing weight ill eat my words but im pretty certain that he wont be on it by the end of the week let alone end of the month. Anyone who had a shred of sympathy for sid too i cant understand shes an enabler just like the rest of the LLL brigade taking him to a bloody carvery rather than cooking him a healthy version of sunday lunch (or even better telling him ti cook it himself)