Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
My blokes a big lad (6.4) and when he gets to 18ish stone he goes on a serious diet, when you are that big losing weight through just small changes, more fruit and veg less shite, less booze the weight loss is rapid. I’ve known him shift 2-3 stone in 6 months.
Even at his bloody biggest he’s never had an overhang like that!
A bit of a beer gut yeah, something to grab onto aye, but Christ.
How tall is he?
is he a borrower?
He can’t be 17 stone easy 20st and so young. Shame innit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

sassyflamingo

Imagine being on a diet of pasta, cheese, and hot chocolate, then rewarding yourself after four 6 days with a Big Mac meal. The state of his insides must be a mess. He’s going to stop losing weight because he won’t be shitting ever, what with the lack of fruit and veg and fibre. Jesus H Christ - how fucking bad must he smell 🤢
dont forget he’s eating ‘the odd grape’ too!

• Haha

JustSezMate

Jesus H. Christ on a paddleboard beauts, i can't even believe what we are witnessing.
There is no goddamn way that fucker is less than 20st. Not a chance. Unless he is like 4ft tall?!
And no mate, with thise kind of reserves you not "starving" yourself for a good 6 months.
AND A FUCKING CHICKEN BIG MAC.
Lord take the wheel.
I need a fucking lay down too after that.
Unbelievable.

• Haha

PEERGOOAALAAHH

You know what I don’t understand? He’ll sit there and tell everyone in the world he’s not arsed about us. How we are doing the most when it comes to digging about him. But he’s watching every minute of it, how can he not be? He’s obsessed, he has driven so much traffic our way by telling everyone about this page. You are your own worst enemy. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 19

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Can you imagine Marcus going to meet a dealer in sliders and that black coat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Beauts let’s not argue, I feel more anxious than Marcus at his trial shift 😬🙏🏻

• Haha

Sam86

Must be this comment he’s on about

No idea it’s a gif
I can't tell you how disgusted I am by this. He has gone on for months about SG and killing himself and he says this. Never thought I could hate someone that I've never had the displeasure of meeting so much as I do him. He's absolutely vile 🤬🤢

• Angry