Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't he do lives??
I'm like Marcus's shroom here, in an eternal fusty darkness!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh My Freaking Life 😮 Not Losing The Tub For His Health But For FREAKING Only Fans 🤮 Marcus There Is No One Out There That Wants To Pay To See Your Mini Milk ! Losing Weight Won’t Make You “ Sexier “ Your Vile Attitude Towards Life And People Will Always See You For Who And What You Are “Beaut”
Reach for the stars Marcus love

View attachment 1038537

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20220203_183839.jpg

His bio 🤣 when's that going to be then, he's getting nowhere fast with this losing weight malarkey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only fans thing is just a non starter isn’t it really. It’s like saying ‘oooh I’ll start my diet on Monday’, one of those things where you set an impossible goal, one you’ll know you’ll never reach so you don’t have to actually commit you know? He doesn’t have to slim down for onlyfans — it was only last week he was selling pictures of his flabby arse, and he’s made an only fans in the past already 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus not to lower the tone 😆 but there are people out there who have a kink for severely overweight people so it’s not as if he’d be totally lost, he just needs to market to the right people.

The thing with onlyfans etc is that while it’s easy enough to take a few photos and videos if you want to really succeed you need to know your audience and how to market to them — and he can barely do that as it is with his meme pages. Can’t go stealing dick pics can he 😆
very few people actually do really well on onlyfans so he’s just telling porkies so he doesn’t have to commit to a diet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only fans thing is just a non starter isn’t it really. It’s like saying ‘oooh I’ll start my diet on Monday’, one of those things where you set an impossible goal, one you’ll know you’ll never reach so you don’t have to actually commit you know? He doesn’t have to slim down for onlyfans — it was only last week he was selling pictures of his flabby arse, and he’s made an only fans in the past already 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus not to lower the tone 😆 but there are people out there who have a kink for severely overweight people so it’s not as if he’d be totally lost, he just needs to market to the right people.

The thing with onlyfans etc is that while it’s easy enough to take a few photos and videos if you want to really succeed you need to know your audience and how to market to them — and he can barely do that as it is with his meme pages. Can’t go stealing dick pics can he 😆
very few people actually do really well on onlyfans so he’s just telling porkies so he doesn’t have to commit to a diet
Remember that Only Fans ‘client’ of his that sent him a message saying he has more fun watching Marcus than being with his wife! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ahhhh that makes it true then. Anyone can put any figure in an app. Marcus ya talking tit

Reactions: 10
Do you think Marcus has realised that if you step on the sad step and push down on something you can make the sad step say you have weaker relationship to gravity than you did a few seconds ago?

Reactions: 10
I’d put money on the next post being a bleeping chicken big mac as a ‘reward’, followed by the LLL brigade commenting ‘you deserve it hun’ ‘you’ve earnt it’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Doesn't he try and kill himself everytime he goes on a healthy living kick?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesn't he try and kill himself everytime he goes on a healthy living kick?
I suppose its one way of hiding the fact he can’t keep a diet up for more than a week (who am I kidding he can’t keep to a diet for more than one meal)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine photoshopping your before pic
Tiles are off and he must have slept the morning away with the side of his face pressed up against a ruler
He’s actually photoshopped his ear off 🤣 calm down Van Gogh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.