Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tobodee

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at the ‘I’ll have the odd grape here and there’. I wonder if that means a bottle of wine….🍷😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Venom

VIP Member
He’s got those fuckers on speed dial, he’s absolutely had one because why else would you delete? 🤣
@elliebellieboo no, sorry, you're pic has finished me off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was telling my Mum about the latest escapade and then closing the group down, and no word of a lie, she started saying "I've got to go awayyyyy" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

clare78

Hi everyone I’ve been lurking since Xmas and catching up on all threads on this piece of shit . Im actually shocked at everything he’s done to people and then has the nerve to try and play the victim . At the start of the threads everyone was generally concerned about him , he certainly burnt and rolled down all those bridges 😆The only fresh he should advertise is femfresh cos he’s a massive cunt .

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Everything he does is so fukin strange. Why would you post someone else’s dinner pic 😂

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Imagine being on a diet of pasta, cheese, and hot chocolate, then rewarding yourself after four 6 days with a Big Mac meal. The state of his insides must be a mess. He’s going to stop losing weight because he won’t be shitting ever, what with the lack of fruit and veg and fibre. Jesus H Christ - how fucking bad must he smell 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Hi 👋🏻 new poster I’d say three / four month lurker

wasn’t going to post but I actually think taking up
Boxing would do him the world of good … teach him hard work pays off, it would help develop his confidence and self esteem, he’d lose weight and get fitter without just exercising which people can find boring, plus he’d punch a lot better on any new videos
Hi Marcus

• Haha

Mycatismad

VIP Member
What’s with all the ex being dead posts and dd’s? Poor taste, very poor taste
That’s horrific, the only man he’s ever referred to (claiming they had a dalliance) has actually passed away in real life. After everything he’s said and implied, why would he post this?! More proof that he’s lied about SG and him, it would be too close to home and triggering if they had ever actually been close in that way.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Would have thought he would have lost some weight if he was doing cocaine nearly every day lol

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Also don’t click on any of his Amazon links as if you do he will get paid commission - and not only on links he posts. So e.g. say if he posts a link to a DVD on prime and you think ooooh I like the look of that and buy it - he gets a small portion of cash. But, whoops, the next day you drop your earbuds and they break — so you go onto Amazon and buy some new ones… and he will get a portion of cash from that purchase too - every purchase you make on Amazon for the next month.

• Wow
  • Angry

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Hiya everyone, had a few days off & come back to a new thread 🙌 I’ve been binge watching all 3 seasons of Afterlife. The gormless fat lad James (who lives with his mum & plays the recorder with his nostrils 😳) really reminds me of Marcus. I’ve been pissing myself laughing every time he came on 😜

• Haha
  • Heart