Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see how he has to clarify he doesn’t eat veg all the time and that its his mum’s plate it’s silly!

As for me, I mean I know we’re all different but I couldn’t stand seeing the swede, sloppy peas and cabbage all together mixed

Reactions: 7
I’m sure there was no veg at all in hello fresh!

Reactions: 7
Troll
Nobody’s queuing weight on or off. If you’re an obnoxious little toad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
He might be trying to back track about him not eating vegetables BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR SOCKS MARCUS? weren’t our Sid wearing those it was YOU

Reactions: 13
If it’s his Mam’s, why doesn’t he just post his own then. The lengths he goes to is so embarrassing and don’t know how the LLL brigade don’t see through his shit

Reactions: 13
He might be trying to back track about him not eating vegetables BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR SOCKS MARCUS? weren’t our Sid wearing those it was YOU
Gratuitous sock post from a screenshot I took.. I found it randomly frickin hilarious!

Reactions: 10
Omg dead this is amazing

Reactions: 10
Hello Marcus post your own plate please! We would like to see what you’re eating Sid’s plate does not interest us

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.