Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1024567

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 easy to watch 10 a day when you copy and paste the reviews from elsewhere 🤣🤣🤣 all about money making of course. I’ll give it to him, I did not see this coming and it really is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh Marcus 🤣🤣🤣
That’s over 20 hours a day, based on a 2hr long film which is standard these days. Them CBD gummies clearly aren’t working then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1024567

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 easy to watch 10 a day when you copy and paste the reviews from elsewhere 🤣🤣🤣 all about money making of course. I’ll give it to him, I did not see this coming and it really is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh Marcus 🤣🤣🤣
10 movies a day?! Averaging at what, let’s say 2 hours each. Now we all know this is Billy bullshittery as you like far more than 4 hours sleep Marcus hun 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
am convinced he’s taking the piss at this point no? he has to know he sounds absolutely ridiculous .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
10 movies a day?! Averaging at what, let’s say 2 hours each. Now I know this is Billy bullshittery as you like far more than 4 hours sleep Marcus hun 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
He'll be in bed alright but sure as hell won't be watching films straight after one another yet more impossibilties from our Marcus he doesn't get up till late in the afternoon 🤣 come 5 o'clock or later he'll be on his phone compiling lists of films he's chose to lie about watching and stealing other peoples reviews all the while in the background he'll have re runs of emmerdale playing no doubt 🤣

• Haha
Marcus Mitchell #19 Plagiarising Reviews and Itching to get on the Booze

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1024567

Imagine having enough time on your hands to watch even five films a day? 🙄 Eveeything about him boils my blood. 😡

• Angry
am convinced he’s taking the piss at this point no? he has to know he sounds absolutely ridiculous .
Right? Everything about this is absurd! A page to ‘extinguish my love for horror films’ - WTF?! Did he actually go to school?
Once again he’s trying to make money off the back of complete lies. Surely he can get done for plagiarism???

• Haha
Imagine having enough time on your hands to watch even five films a day? 🙄 Eveeything about him boils my blood. 😡
Time to watch even ONE film a day would be impressive! And same - my blood is constantly boiling from this lying twit! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Right? Everything about this is absurd! A page to ‘extinguish my love for horror films’ - WTF?! Did he actually go to school?
Once again he’s trying to make money off the back of complete lies. Surely he can get done for plagiarism???
He will obviously try anything to gain more followers so he’s trying be a ‘film critique’.
He will obviously do anything to try and gain more followers so he’s going down the (A30) route of thinking he’s a ‘film critique’. He’ll watch the films so we don’t have to? Fk off! Like people will listen to you. 😤

Time to watch even ONE film a day would be impressive! And same - my blood is constantly boiling from this lying twit! 🤬🤬🤬
Yes absolutely beau!! To watch one film can be quite tough when you have to be an adult. He just spouts one lie after another. Absolute cretin! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
If his beauts fall for this one then they’re even bigger flannels than we thought 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
no doubt he’ll be banging on about SG any minute now.
That is exactly what I though too beaut and if he does, I’ll stab myself in the belly with a broken Bud bottle and roll down the A30! 🤬 I wouldn’t even want to be in the same vicinity as an ouija board never mind use one.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1024567

He’s taken the line about watching 10 films a day out now. Hi Marcus 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe he actually copied and pasted someone else's review what a cock 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning beauts 👋 I’ve had a right laugh catching up on the past few pages 🤭 So glad people are warming to Sid as I am to, she must have to put up with a lot that we don’t see and loving seeing how she is now embracing Sid 😀 Going to assume there was no follow up post from the ouija board post ? X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I don't wish to show off but today's my day off so I think I can two films in while I get ready to go out carcus style jk I'm not drinking but how the other half live imagine having time to waste time nah 😭

View attachment 1024567

This has given me a giggle also did not see this coming or if this was up his sleeve he's just not in the real world with us one bit zero responsibilities and plays a system which genuine people struggle to get what they're even entitled too but just because he's on planet Marcus with his beauts does not mean the rest of us aren't stupid to see through him 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha this has made my morning 😂 when I read his review “A genuinely sinister premise, extremely well executed….. Beautiful cinematography….Atmospheric scenes underscored with stillness and fear….” hahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahahaha this has made my morning 😂 when I read his review “A genuinely sinister premise, extremely well executed….. Beautiful cinematography….Atmospheric scenes underscored with stillness and fear….” hahahahahahahah
He thinks people that aren't his beauts are stupid bless

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.