Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see screenshot evidence of this trip to Italy! Or I wont believe it. Not some Booking.com confirmation of a pay at the property / free cancellation. Lets face it if he had booked a trip there would be screenshots of it everywhere. Feel like this is just another thing he won't go ahead with.

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m sad, because we all know this Ā£740 IS gonna be spent on burgers and pizza and heā€™s gonna die of a bleeping coronary and itā€™s bye bye to this thread and my life as I know it. šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He watched a series about Curon early hours of this morning and suddenly heā€™s definitely going there in March. Hahahahaha. Bloody hell, if I went everywhere Iā€™d seen in films, Iā€™d have been round the world about three times and to outer space a good few times as well. Keep dreaming MM, but be a bit more realistic with your holiday plans. Maybe Minehead Butlins would better suit your budget? (Not slagging Butlins before anyone kicks off šŸ¤£).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Discussing his life on forums" sounds a bit like he has a life. Discussing his work, relationships, social life, health and fitness, friends, hobbies... Oh no wait....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He watched a series about Curon early hours of this morning and suddenly heā€™s definitely going there in March. Hahahahaha. Bloody hell, if I went everywhere Iā€™d seen in films, Iā€™d have been round the world about three times and to outer space a good few times as well. Keep dreaming MM, but be a bit more realistic with your holiday plans. Maybe Minehead Butlins would better suit your budget? (Not slagging Butlins before anyone kicks off šŸ¤£).
Canā€™t wait for him to go a really rural part of Italy where nobody speaks English and he cries to mummy to fetch him home. Which she wonā€™t of course cos sheā€™s a) glad of the break and b) tied to the headboardā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine being behind him at the butlins breakfast buffet, bye bye bacon šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Canā€™t wait for him to go a really rural part of Italy where nobody speaks English and he cries to mummy to fetch him home. Which she wonā€™t of course cos sheā€™s a) glad of the break and b) tied to the headboardā€¦
Imagine when he finds out that authentic pizzas are really thin base with lots of tomatoes and olive oil and not 4lbs of cheese and a crust stuffed with lard!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Letā€™s face it, heā€™s not going Italy. Just like every other time where he said he was doing something but never followed through with it.

Also his last two post captions are literally him BEGGING people to click the link in his bio. Iā€™m tired of being nice, MARCUS GET A F*CKING JOB.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hiya beauts, Iā€™ve had a Marcus free afternoon, he was annoying me that much, I had to take a break & have a bit of normal life ā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey guys not posted in here for a while but his nonsense is really gripping my tit !! He doesnā€™t work he doesnā€™t pay bills he doesnā€™t even wash his clothes or keep himself clean !!! He acts like a celebrity but all he is doing is building a life of lies and deception and putting it on public display. Itā€™s infuriating to people who actually work and pay taxes and bums like this sponge it and do nothing !!
I donā€™t wish any harm to him at all I just wish he would f**k off !!! And get a life and just own up to the fake autism and the Budweiser gate and just be a decent human being but at this point there is more chance of world peace !!
Sorry guys you all are hilarious by the way and genuine nice people xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He has deleted the swagbucks pic!! He hasnā€™t even explained what people are signing up for and he sure as hell hasnā€™t explained he gets 2 quid for every click. Yeah Italy wonā€™t happen when he realises he needs a passport and itā€™s minus 3 in March!! He may have got a cheap flight but Italy ainā€™t cheapā€¦the only person gaining of this is the Uber eats driver after he wastes it all on Maccy Dā€™s!

Reactions: 12
He has deleted the swagbucks pic!! He hasnā€™t even explained what people are signing up for and he sure as hell hasnā€™t explained he gets 2 quid for every click. Yeah Italy wonā€™t happen when he realises he needs a passport and itā€™s minus 3 in March!! He may have got a cheap flight but Italy ainā€™t cheapā€¦the only person gaining of this is the Uber eats driver after he wastes it all on Maccy Dā€™s!
Needs to Be reported to ASA for affiliate links.
But can you report someone whoā€™s not signed up to agency?

Itā€™s annoying cause although yeah we could be reporting to hmrc, only speaking on my behalf I wouldnā€™t do it cos for some reason I think Iā€™ll get karma back or heā€™ll be in real big trouble (obvs) lol. So hoping one of yas has the balls šŸ¤£

BIT like you feel sorry for him if someone dobs him in, but has to be done really doesnā€™t it.

Reactions: 10
I wonder is he even vaccinated. I never saw a post which Iā€™m sure heā€™d have put up. He probably will use that as his reason for not going. Unless he reads nohun thread on here and realises how much people in the UK hate the un vaxxed.

also reading these posts I must be the only person who doesnā€™t care what happens to him. Iā€™m aware of how nasty that sounds. But he prays on financially vulnerable people for his own gain. He is selfish and does whatever he wants with no regard for others until people wise up and question him, then once it happens enough he cries, gets drunk, claims suicide and blames ā€œtrollsā€ so basically you cannot dislike him else he will kill himself the cycle repeats with no regards for anyone else. The greedy duck takes takes and takes And gives back nothing to no one, Iā€™ve never seen him do as much as share a go fund me or raise *actual* awareness for a cause. Heā€™s a vile human. So actually. I do hope he gets his commupance. I hope he waddles to town to spend his last Ā£10 on a boneless bucket and a Krushems and that BG catches him and gives him an absolute hiding. he makes a mockery of people with genuine issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I recognised the name of the company - last year after finishing university i signed up to something similarā€¦ itā€™s basically a website where you do surveys, download apps, stuff like that - for pennies. The only reason it looks like heā€™s raking it in because of the affiliate link heā€™s posted and all his vulnerable live laugh lovers are sat there thinking oooh yes I would love that Ā£Ā£Ā£. clicking on his link and putting money in his pocket.

The one I signed up to had a limit to get to, I think it was Ā£5, before you could start to cash out. Except they would make it very hard for you to finish surveys, closing the page mid surveyā€¦ and finally banned my account just before I got to the Ā£5 limit. They then sold my data on, as my email account was filled with spam emails - and still is.

I would be very surprised if he actually gets the money heā€™s claiming to get - whatā€™s the total of it now, Ā£1000? - as why are they making him wait ~14 days for the money if he has already earned it iygwim? I donā€™t think heā€™s going to see a sniff of it.

If any tattlers want to make extra cash I recommend prolific, itā€™s a website where you can fill in questionnaires and participate in studies for university students as part of their studies or further research - it doesnā€™t offer much, just a few pence per study - but Iā€™ve steadily made Ā£80 so far, totally legit. I recommend it if youā€™ve got a quiet evening and want to build up a cash kitty.

I wonder is he even vaccinated. I never saw a post which Iā€™m sure heā€™d have put up. He probably will use that as his reason for not going. Unless he reads nohun thread on here and realises how much people in the UK hate the un vaxxed.
Iā€™m sure I read somewhere - Instagram Q&A he did maybe - he has had his first vaccination but not his second.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
0A0CF375-898E-4677-ABDC-35A0C52B3F09.png

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong ya big melon headed tosspiece, 98% of what is on here is from your bleeping SM. Things you said, things you done. You spend more time in here than any of us do, so take the opportunity to sign up and set your records straight. And if itā€™s all bullshit? well then it really doesnā€™t matter what we think then does it. Let us crack on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Loving the indirects aimed at us. It's coming! Buckle up!
He's guna blow like mount vesuvius šŸŒ‹šŸ˜‚ he always says we don't affect him then he has a complete meltdown. Can not bleeping wait the big balloon bastard deserves all the tit he gets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.