Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all serious though beaut, it is infuriating to see how he is and how he plays the system but he really is a lazy, boring slob with no life. I’m sure you have a more fulfilling existence. He’s basically pond scum.
I do need to remember this least I'm sort of paying into the system and don't abuse nhs staff oh absolutely

What makes me giggle is Asperger's stopped being a diganoisistial term in 2014 definitely by 2015 as mine got reclassified as Autism then

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
20220116_163027.jpg

#sproutgate. Is that his or Sids?? 😂😂😂

Edit - sorry he replied to someone it's his sisters plate today apparently 🙄 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That photo he's uploaded about lip fillers and fannys being on reek.

1. He can't afford lip fillers and we all know he's been dying to have some done...
2. The only fanny Marcus has encountered was his mothers when he fell out of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why would he post a photo of someone else's dinner? You wouldn't Marcus, you'd post your own. That dinner is as much your sisters as it is mine.

Reactions: 20
This man toddler is actually so so so funny. He acts as if he's loving all the attention and he's loving being spoken about but babe a few weeks ago you were on live saying 'I just want that forum to stop' and pretending you were gonna kill yourself on the countdown to new year. I give it a week (not even a week) till youre saying we all have blood on our hands and you can't hack us speaking the truth. 🙃 have a day off you fuckin fraud, can't stand him hes an absolute drain. Sick of his arse lickers thinking were jealous what the duck have we got to be jealous about? Please do elaborate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine having access to free money, NHS funded dental care and still having teeth that look like that.

I’ve blocked him. I can’t stand him that much I need him out of my life. I may occasionally dip in and out of these threads but he annoys me so much I can’t take it anymore.
funny enough, I messaged Sid before. she said she can only do so much; he’s a 23 year old adult with a drink problem. All she can do is try and do her best.
Laugh at her, as I do, she’s probably completely given up on him and I would too. He’s an embarrassment and I hope he reads this. She said plenty of people have messaged her about it.
There’s no amount of money in the world that would make it worth it for my mum to see me act like such a bleep, and then have strangers off the internet message her about my behaviour.
He’s a waste of skin.
I had to take a break because he was winding me up, my child has severe autism, he also has many other diagnoses too many for me to type and I was sick of him using it as an excuse for everything, he doesnt even have autism I reckon he's just blagged it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine having access to free money, NHS funded dental care and still having teeth that look like that.

I’ve blocked him. I can’t stand him that much I need him out of my life. I may occasionally dip in and out of these threads but he annoys me so much I can’t take it anymore.
funny enough, I messaged Sid before. she said she can only do so much; he’s a 23 year old adult with a drink problem. All she can do is try and do her best.
Laugh at her, as I do, she’s probably completely given up on him and I would too. He’s an embarrassment and I hope he reads this. She said plenty of people have messaged her about it.
There’s no amount of money in the world that would make it worth it for my mum to see me act like such a bleep, and then have strangers off the internet message her about my behaviour.
He’s a waste of skin.
I have honestly felt the exact same way today. Sick of his behaviour and sick of begs blaming tattle for everything wrong with their life. A site that they actively seek out 🤨🤨🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Happy Sunday Beauts!! I'm kinda glad I'm blocked now as I agree with what some of you are saying, he is just infuriating now, it really makes me laugh how the LLL brigade jump to us being jealous, I honestly don't think there's one thing I could be jealous of, I have a wonderful life with a job I love and a massive zest for life, why would I be jealous of eggy beggy?! Cos he's an "influencer"?! LOL even if he was what kind of existence if that? Have some bleeping pride. Gahhhhhh he makes me so livid!!! As you were Beauts thanks for your time 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He won’t go to Italy he’s just got a belly and brain full of hot air, he was due to go to Magaluf a few years back as a holiday rep and that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He won’t go Italy. He’ll play the attempted suicide card a few days before and say he’s had to stay in the country so had to cancel Italy. Then people will feel sorry for him (so he thinks) and send him free gifts and gain more followers!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.