Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the vitality advert on tv?
"That's my mum"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We can all get wound up by him, but the truth is; and he knows it….. he is on borrowed time until the rest of his “sheep” seeing through all his BS. It’s all temporary, everything in his life is, he will never have a stable life where he has a job, a routine etc….. the guy is a narcissist, and uses his “autism” and that he is “trolled” to defend his behaviour. Sorry Marcus, I’m giving you 2 - 3 months until you’re permanently banned off social media for pissing off too many people, grow up, get a job, and contribute like everyone else!

Reactions: 18
I wonder is he even vaccinated. I never saw a post which I’m sure he’d have put up. He probably will use that as his reason for not going. Unless he reads nohun thread on here and realises how much people in the UK hate the un vaxxed.

also reading these posts I must be the only person who doesn’t care what happens to him. I’m aware of how nasty that sounds. But he prays on financially vulnerable people for his own gain. He is selfish and does whatever he wants with no regard for others until people wise up and question him, then once it happens enough he cries, gets drunk, claims suicide and blames “trolls” so basically you cannot dislike him else he will kill himself the cycle repeats with no regards for anyone else. The greedy duck takes takes and takes And gives back nothing to no one, I’ve never seen him do as much as share a go fund me or raise *actual* awareness for a cause. He’s a vile human. So actually. I do hope he gets his commupance. I hope he waddles to town to spend his last £10 on a boneless bucket and a Krushems and that BG catches him and gives him an absolute hiding. he makes a mockery of people with genuine issues.

As someone who’s traveled to and from Italy a lot in the past few months for work, I can tell you, it’s a bleeping nightmare if you’re not vaccinated! He’s also obsessed about the place that he watched on tv last night? Get fucked

I’m so sick of this bloke, I’m so wound up that he’s spamming that link, I think he’s seen that the end is nigh for his social media career so he’s milking the link to make some quick and easy cash whilst he can. I do also think he tries to act nonchalant about tattle to justify his short return and make us seem like pathetic low-lives, when he’s the one who’s scamming his followers, he’s the one who plays the disability card to get out of any responsibilities, he’s the one who causes his issues. This forum merely highlights all the dreadful things he’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That photo he's uploaded about lip fillers and fannys being on reek.

1. He can't afford lip fillers and we all know he's been dying to have some done...
2. The only fanny Marcus has encountered was his mothers when he fell out of it
Rumour has it he marched out of Sid twirling a cane

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beauts all these posts he makes about how great his life is, how excited he is for italy, how much money he is making, its all really poorly executed but classic insta-nonsense. I have never once in my life felt the need to post about my upcoming holidays or how much I earn, partly because i’m not deluded enough to think anyone would care but mainly because I dont feel insecure enough to try and prove a point to anyone about how fantastic my life is. If beggy really was happy and content, and loved the attention he got on here, the last thing him and betty book would be doing would be chucking the last remaining crumbs of dignity they have out the window making desperate public posts saying how sad he is that people are posting the facts about how much of an absolute waste of oxygen he is on here. It was just 6 days ago he posted he was deleting his insta cos of how much tattle is affecting his mental health. so either him and sid are both willing to outright lie to their followers and close friends to try elicit some sympathy, or this recent spell of budget influencer posts is some pathetic attempt at ‘winning’ vs people on tattle. These posts of the cheapest looking spa ive ever seen feat. His manky feet (no socks), multiple posts begging for his few remaining followers to sacrifice their personal data for a click for the sake of £2 (!) and a fake trip to italy that even if he has paid for, he wont be able to make it til then without at least one more breakdown, almost made me feel sorry for him as he seems to desperate to prove he has some sort of enviable life.

Don’t let him get to you beauts - if he was really having a great life and was unbothered by being exposed on here, he wouldnt have the time or inclination to post about us constantly. We all know he’s sat in his mum’s bedroom, refreshing his swagbucks page to see if he’s got enough clicks to make the minimum order on deliveroo for a large quarter pounder meal for him to comfort eat his way through the next few hours of his pathetic life. Rinse and repeat. He doesn’t wind me up at all, I’d feel sorry for him if he even had just one redeeming quality

• Heart
Reactions: 25
eek I'm so excited beauts, when do we reckon the meltdown will be ? I reckon tuesday, aka payday. have your screen records at the ready 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
eek I'm so excited beauts, when do we reckon the meltdown will be ? I reckon tuesday, aka payday. have your screen records at the ready 🥰
Its like the more desperately he tries to prove how great his life is, the bigger the meltdown that follows! I’d be surprised if he makes it to Tuesday 😂 i love the fact hes unblocked me too means I can watch the carcrash live 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Beauts, I added the egg inhalation gif on to the wiki in the weatherspoons section, (put it in it's own spoiler with warning)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 993633
Correct me if I’m wrong ya big melon headed tosspiece, 98% of what is on here is from your bleeping SM. Things you said, things you done. You spend more time in here than any of us do, so take the opportunity to sign up and set your records straight. And if it’s all bullshit? well then it really doesn’t matter what we think then does it. Let us crack on.
LOVE that he is directing more people to the truth! We have the screenshots to back up what we are saying. New members or lurkers please refer to the MM Wiki for further information. https://tattle.life/wiki/marcus-mitchell/

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He won’t go Italy. He’ll play the attempted suicide card a few days before and say he’s had to stay in the country so had to cancel Italy. Then people will feel sorry for him (so he thinks) and send him free gifts and gain more followers!

He'll go to Pizza Hut though!

Page 15. Dead proud of you Beauts!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he had he would have posted the booking by now because he can’t help himself! I smell bullshit Marcus!!

Mercury is in retrograde for the next couple of weeks so batten down the hatches and wait for the Marcus Mitchell Mega Meltdown ™️ to begin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We can all get wound up by him, but the truth is; and he knows it….. he is on borrowed time until the rest of his “sheep” seeing through all his BS. It’s all temporary, everything in his life is, he will never have a stable life where he has a job, a routine etc….. the guy is a narcissist, and uses his “autism” and that he is “trolled” to defend his behaviour. Sorry Marcus, I’m giving you 2 - 3 months until you’re permanently banned off social media for pissing off too many people, grow up, get a job, and contribute like everyone else!
He's also on borrowed time because he’s a morbidly obese lazy slob who has a terrible diet and barely moves from the box room at his mums. Hi Marcus! You can’t throw yourself off a bridge but you’re heading to an early grave anyway, sweet dreams 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i have nothing useful to say, i just wanted to post this pic again , consider it a teaser of what’s coming any day now

0B40C414-FF2C-4D55-AAD1-A6E34F4920F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think we’ll get a meltdown this week as he’s not done any sm ads really to have any money paid.
I reckon we could be on for mega melt down if that £1k cashes out though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.