Marcus Mitchell #17 Sid loves a good railing, her son loves A30 abseiling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea he is vaccinated, he wrote it on his story once, I think he’s not said more on it because the celebs he follows I.e Ella Rae wise , nohun, etc are against it, so he probs doesn’t wanna look like a government sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg when I seen European tour i had a vision of him and Sid on coach trip with Brendan 😂
Bloody love coach trip won't love it if he's on talking about how hard his life is while killing poor Brendan with his farts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder is he even vaccinated. I never saw a post which I’m sure he’d have put up. He probably will use that as his reason for not going. Unless he reads nohun thread on here and realises how much people in the UK hate the un vaxxed.

also reading these posts I must be the only person who doesn’t care what happens to him. I’m aware of how nasty that sounds. But he prays on financially vulnerable people for his own gain. He is selfish and does whatever he wants with no regard for others until people wise up and question him, then once it happens enough he cries, gets drunk, claims suicide and blames “trolls” so basically you cannot dislike him else he will kill himself the cycle repeats with no regards for anyone else. The greedy duck takes takes and takes And gives back nothing to no one, I’ve never seen him do as much as share a go fund me or raise *actual* awareness for a cause. He’s a vile human. So actually. I do hope he gets his commupance. I hope he waddles to town to spend his last £10 on a boneless bucket and a Krushems and that BG catches him and gives him an absolute hiding. he makes a mockery of people with genuine issues.
Totally agree.

Omg when I seen European tour i had a vision of him and Sid on coach trip with Brendan 😂
Had to look this up (I’m in Aus) - but yes! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good Morning, beauts hope everyone, is ok. See Chubbs is still being quiet🙄 what’s that all about with Barleywater over on Beauts, “keep guessing muppets” oh please grow up you’re not that important. Anyway as ever love to all 😘

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Good Morning, beauts hope everyone, is ok. See Chubbs is still being quiet🙄 what’s that all about with Barleywater over on Beauts, “keep guessing muppets” oh please grow up you’re not that important. Anyway as ever love to all 😘
Morninggg and yes all is quiet on the western front oh and no idea not giving them attention that's what they want 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know they need to get a grip 🙄
Morning my lovely beauts 💐 hope you all have a good honest productive week unlike Mr.A30,
How do I find the beaut thread ? Just caught up and had to laugh Italy 🇮🇹 Maybe Skegness Marcus but then again what friend does he have to go with 🤔 Hang on his next adventure a travel blogger ( waiting on his next post claiming he’s starting a new career path ) x

• Haha
Morning my lovely beauts 💐 hope you all have a good honest productive week unlike Mr.A30,
How do I find the beaut thread ? Just caught up and had to laugh Italy 🇮🇹 Maybe Skegness Marcus but then again what friend does he have to go with 🤔 Hang on his next adventure a travel blogger ( waiting on his next post claiming he’s starting a new career path ) x
Just put #beauts & it will come up lovely 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just replied @Crazy Horse and @Rach88 🤦🏻‍♀️

The beauts thread is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning beauts, I hope that you’re all doing mighty fine on this manic Monday! 💋 Just a quick update, I’m about to start #thread 11. 💃🏼 I’m loving the ‘Marcus Karaoke’ but sometimes I have no idea what songs you beauts are singing to so thank you for when there’s a heads up on the original song title so I can sing along too. 🤣 @stabbacus congratulations on baby #2 news. 🥰 I love it how you came here first to reveal that you’re prego! 🙌🏻 I hope the shock has sank in now and your partner didn’t attempt to roll down the A30 or cut himself with a Bud bottle. 🙈 @carlsberg22 wow just wow! If you’re killed in a freak accident by a pack of wild dogs? 🤣🤣🤣 The only thing wild is your imagination. I howled like a wild dog reading that post, I definitely need to invest in some Tena Lady’s. 😬 Keep up the amazing working you fabulous Tattlers! 😘 xxx

• Heart
I just replied @Crazy Horse and @Rach88 🤦🏻‍♀️

The beauts thread is

Here you are the creator of the thread, with the right info ❤ I just put #beauts & get it that way (couldn’t really remember) 🙄 are you ok my love? ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here you are the creator of the thread, with the right info ❤ I just put #beauts & get it that way (couldn’t really remember) 🙄 are you ok my love? ❤ xx
😂 I just copied it from my thingy bar.
I'm good thanks gorgeous. Still coughing my head off and have randomly come on 😒 but I'm good ta. How are you doing? ❤❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
😂 I just copied it from my thingy bar.
I'm good thanks gorgeous. Still coughing my head off and have randomly come on 😒 but I'm good ta. How are you doing? ❤❤ xxx
Oh no there’s nothing more annoying than a cough that won’t go away is there 🙄 & as for periods, don’t get me started 😂 I’m good thanks lovely ❤ just hope Marcus kicks off soon, the boring tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.