Marcus Mitchell #13 Don't be fooled by the block that he got, Amy Jaynes just Marcus in a frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported the zilch posts on his stories, I can’t see them can anyone else
I did but they don't get removed the amazon/ zilch .he'd sell his granny for a quid for a sausage roll he has no shame 🙄

No it wouldn’t he’s got 29k followers on fb
No thread is better than taken advantage of the vulnerable or conning the public with his join this share this etc etc soo more he's reported the better 🙄

It’s a Christmas miracle! I’m genuinely shocked 🤣
No way man cani believe it arrrr 😡

Reactions: 11
Oh my Lordy Lordy. Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans he is back!! What a Xmas miracle!! Send peas to all 🎅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not being funny but could everyone have a little respect, it might be Christmas eve but you're all clearly off entertaining families, it's far too quiet on here, we're your real family and I'm feeling like we're not getting enough attention.

In all seriousness have a magical Christmas beauts..... maybe we're all get the best Christmas present of all.... a drunken live 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Won’t be long before his next meltdown and he will get shut down for suicidal content or he tries to scam followers and reported for fraud! Fingers and flaps crossed he’s gonna do his Xmas wrapping live and boot off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh but he’s boring af on there 🤷‍♀️
He's boring AF regardless
This thread is dead. I'm sad to say I think we've fucked it up as he's reading here, so much as it's killing him, he's staying clear of posting meltdowns.
He also has no mates to go on the piss.
I'm sad as I was here from the early threads and it was hilarious.
Thank god for Stephen Bear, BYG and KP keeping me entertained.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
personalised christmas message from a fat welsh fella with one tooth a girl can dream🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 merry xmas everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me just had a look at Fat Boy, & the humungous shite is dancing around with a Christmas pinny on 🙄 why the duck has he got his account back😡 he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
oh yeahh🤣🤣🤣 that accent grates me i feel like as a scouser that is a shocking statement to make about any accent but it really does
haha also a scouser and totally get what you mean. He hasn’t got a nice Cornwall accent though, also doesn’t help that all he says is shite.

Did anyone see his live? I missed it putting the baby to bed 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
oh yeahh🤣🤣🤣 that accent grates me i feel like as a scouser that is a shocking statement to make about any accent but it really does
haha also a scouser and totally get what you mean. He hasn’t got a nice Cornwall accent though, also doesn’t help that all he says is shite.

Did anyone see his live? I missed it putting the baby to bed 🤬
Scouser here too 😂 he has a bristol accent in my opinion, I find it hysterical he thinks he's a beaut (he is 😂 around these parts it means he's a Gobshite)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well beauts I’m gonna say it now, as I’ve loads to do & I've, just opened a bottle of wine😜Hope everyone has a fab Christmas & enjoys the day, @carlsberg22 have a great day my darling sending you so much love❤🎅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.