Marcus Mitchell #13 Don't be fooled by the block that he got, Amy Jaynes just Marcus in a frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who exactly he referred to when he said "trashy family".
He’s got a cheek calling anyone trashy him & Sid are the number 1 trashy family. Just imagine them being your neighbours, Marcus with his massive strops & Sid with her long line of gentleman callers, bet it’s a right house of horrors 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m waiting for the Cornwall Live article of ‘Internet make up star and vulnerable autistic local man assaulted in disability hate crime’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unusually quiet today. Somethings going on behind the scenes.
Maybe he’s been up on the bridge for hours, waiting for someone to rescue him 🙄 stupid bastard probs forgot it’s a bank holiday & people are at home recovering from the excess of Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please remember this is Adelle's family. Let's show some respect.
I haven’t said anything disrespectful to either Adelle or her family. We are simply surmising at why Marcus, who is pondlife, can call anyone out on their behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Hes being silent on purpose. Anyone seen anything of interest on Cornwall live today?

Reactions: 5
I haven’t said anything disrespectful to either Adelle or her family. We are simply surmising at why Marcus, who is pondlife, can call anyone out on their behaviour.
I know, I'm just reminding everyone that this is Adelle's family

Hey beauts come for a quick catch up then the family have turned up can someone tell me what went of on his insta ? X

Reactions: 4
I missed it too. Can a beaut give a quick summary of last night's events?
He posted this then this. Basically he’s either lied and said he lost his virginity to Stephen or he’s outed someone who appeared to live as a heterosexual guy knowing his posts could be seen by Stephens friends and family including his daughter.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh guys I love you all so much, so touched that I was missed ❤ I couldn't stay away from @Lucyxxxx a minute longer and she makes me pee myself laughing 😂❤✉💐

Hey guys, @MissLT said she will catch up here and join in when she's finished using her rabbit..it's been a while now, shouldn't be much longer.
Haha excuse me what?? Ignore her guys she’s on the sherry again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly lads I can’t believe he left the bits in about turning up at stevens house unwanted and being obsessed with him and all 🤣🤣 he must have been so drunk, anyway he’s gone Mia to plan the next suicide attempt, probably go for his stitches to be removed and post the hospital tag complete with jam from his toast under his finger nails.

• Haha
I’ve been thinking about this a lot as my son is going to be referred in the New Year for assessment for autism spectrum disorders. Marcus acts like he’s the only person in the world who has autism!

I’m sorry it’s a spectrum, there are millions of people on it. I mean god if you imagine the spectrum starts at zero we’re ALL on it somewhere!

I swear the nasty parts of his personality have absolutely nothing to do with autism and everything to do with him just being a nasty piece of work. My son will never be allowed to blame his autism (if he is on spectrum) for treating people badly. Unlike Sid I’m going to raise my boy to be the best version of himself.

Rant over! (For now)
Im autistic myself and would never use it or allow it to behave badly if I've done wrong I'll own up to it hope your boys assessment goes ok

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.