Marcus Mitchell #13 Don't be fooled by the block that he got, Amy Jaynes just Marcus in a frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I tell you I RAN here when I saw the drinks were out lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ahh I'm so happy the drinks are out, come one Beggy we want full of DRAMA. Have your screen records at teh ready beauts 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m here beauts but not getting my hopes up after how boring he’s been recently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marcus’ toes are longer than my fingers. Pass it on.
I mean who does that video's himself putting empty bottle in the bin its like look at meeee im drinking cheep wine .yawwwwwn zzzzzz 🥱

• Haha
Hey my beauts saw his post ran straight here smiling then his putting it in the bin post WTF Marcus chose the 5% was looking forward to some entertainment finally and the harsh slap of reality hit 😩 Pick up the god damn gin and give us some pre Xmas meltdowns 🍸🍸

• Haha
Got stronger stuff out the leisure centre vending machine (showing my age, grew up in that town) 🤣
883F9A8A-FA01-4B50-A6BE-92402019C0BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
God Marcus read the room, you’re boring
85984D62-C293-4D7B-9FEA-44708A11DE82.png

9 comments on the latest post. It’s over kid. People have woken up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God Marcus read the room, you’re boring View attachment 940953

9 comments on the latest post. It’s over kid. People have woken up.
‘Merry Christmas Dad… it’s not malt whiskey, no. It isn’t even socks either; it’s a VOICE MESSAGE from a morbidly obese, suicidal, failed Instagram star from Cornwall’😃🎄🎅🏽
It’s the embodiment of Christmas spirit 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘Merry Christmas Dad… it’s not malt whiskey, no. It isn’t even socks either; it’s a VOICE MESSAGE from a morbidly obese, suicidal, failed Instagram star from Cornwall’😃🎄🎅🏽
It’s the embodiment of Christmas spirit 😍
With a crusty toe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.