Marcus Mitchell #13 Don't be fooled by the block that he got, Amy Jaynes just Marcus in a frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Lucyxxxx on stealing back your crown with the winning thread title. You BEAUT.

Anyone care for a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
YOUR telling this bleep has £200 zilch money to spunk on takeaways

OMG that girl who posted her referral link and said give to those who’s struggling.. he’s deleted!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
tit recap
Marcus finally lost his main Instagram account and is begging for followers on his backup account
He is doing boring lives on Facebook about cbd and other shite I can’t remember
Most importantly, @Emz90 has confirmed pineapple does belong on pizza (also she’s been blocked by Marcus but she doesn’t like to talk about it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Really fancy ham and pineapple pizza now after the last thread 🤣
You wanna come over? I got some left..my wife and @Lucyxxxx have both stood me up!

tit recap
Marcus finally lost his main Instagram account and is begging for followers on his backup account
He is doing boring lives on Facebook about cbd and other shite I can’t remember
Most importantly, @Emz90 has confirmed pineapple does belong on pizza (also she’s been blocked by Marcus but she doesn’t like to talk about it)
Howling at this!!! Yes I have been blocked but please please can y'all respect my privacy at this difficult time..and pineapple does belong on a pizza, people that don't like it are wired wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Recap.

Marcus lost his insta due to what we suspect is his promotion of suicide.
Marcus is rebuilding his platform on a new account. Sadly or not not a single blue tick has followed him on this new account.
Turns out Sid has a long term partner they clearly go swinging.
Marcus hinted at another war with tattlers however must of realised that would backfire like everytime before.
We hope suspect we may get an outburst right in time for Christmas especially now he is no longer paid every Tuesday by Instagram don't let the DWP know.
Sid has extended her portfolio and now also makes wreaths.
Marcus David Fuller Jnr wants to become a mortician.
I have reclaimed my crown.

As you were beauts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m currently having pizza. Mr S bought plain pepperoni though the rotten bastard. Cover it in chilli flakes and coleslaw and it’s grand 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
A bit of poetry to add a bit of class and decorum to this thread.

A lady called Sid on all fours,
She swings more,
Then her sons jaw ❄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You wanna come over? I got some left..my wife and @Lucyxxxx have both stood me up!

Howling at this!!! Yes I have been blocked but please please can y'all respect my privacy at this difficult time..and pineapple does belong on a pizza, people that don't like it are wired wrong 🤣🤣
Could not agree more beaut, pineapple and pizza were made for each other like Heidi and her corset 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could not agree more beaut, pineapple and pizza were made for each other like Heidi and her corset 🤍
They go together like Marcus and his faded crusty spunky minion pajama bottoms.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Been MIA all bastard afternoon due to fecking Xmas shopping 🤢🤮but do not mind admitting my hands were twitching to see how all my cunts were doing! Now I’ve showered I’m gonna catch Up on not very much it seems while I wait for my chicken ham PINEAPPLE sweetcorn pizza! 😋 @Sominxo 😉 well done @Lucyxxxx for title, poems n all round beaut-ness! Peace n love to all ❤💚

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.