Marcus Mitchell #13 Don't be fooled by the block that he got, Amy Jaynes just Marcus in a frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads. I’m quite new to MM and these threads but Ive got serious FOMO. Gona have to read the other threads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Merry Christmas y’all, whatever you are up to enjoy it. It’ll be our only roast of the year (so alllll the trimmings and treats) May the new year coming be the best it can be and even if the biggest thing you do tomorrow is get up and have some toast then good on you. Just sitting down after a mammoth veggie peel-a-thon for the community lunch.
look after yourselves fellow knobbers xxx

• Heart
@Crazy Horse - have a truly well deserved and stress free day tomorrow- thank you so much for all the wonderful things you say.
Merry Christmas to every one of you! From the bottom of my heart I hope all of you have a perfect day. Whatever your version of perfect may be.
big love n Xmas wishes xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy Christmas everyone. For those struggling i send you love.

Might get pissed and order a memo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy Xmas beauts! I hope the wrapping paper isn't the only thing unravelling before our eyes tomorrow! ❤ quiz starts 8.30pm BTW.

• Heart
  • Haha
Jiggles is feeling worse for wear but never fear he’s had a gin and Sids treated him to a tin of chicken noodle soup 🥣
EC71956D-CAD7-49D1-A7CE-21A0EE9B14F1.png
90FAFB18-3DF4-4771-92D6-2F5DCDB91270.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Xmas beauts! Just got some boring family stuff to do and then I'm getting on the booze! Hope there is a good turn out for the quiz later! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.