Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Good morning beauts, just thinking about when fat man done his last attention seeking “goodbye post” & someone in the comments messaged Megan McKenna, saying “Megan Marcus needs you” it makes me laugh every time I think of it, what the fuck was she gonna do, drop everything & rush to Marcus’s side 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
E36F1AFE-C0B7-49FE-BE22-9D8609675B92.jpeg
I’d say that buying my first house at 21 and not living in my mums box room wanking into empty frazzle packets makes me more successful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
🎶 Marcus if you've got to go away
Don't think I could take the pain (Slayte now)
Won't you slayte another day? (Slayte now)

Oh don't leave me alone on the piss…
Don't you say it's the final diss (Slayt now)
Won't you slayt another day? (Slayt now)

Don't you know we've come too far now
Just to go and try to throw it all away
Thought I heard you say you love peas?
That your mates was gonna be here to slate.

I've only just begun to know you
All I can say is won't you slayte just one more day?

Repeat chorus

I’ll crush your face while you are sleeping (not maliciously)
And hold your hand, don't understand what's going on…
Good times in Spoons return to haunt me
Though it's for memes, all that I do seems to be wrong…

Marcus if you've got to go away
Don't think I could take the pain
Oh don't leave me alone on the piss
Don't you say it's the final diss (Slayte now)

X3 to fade

PayPal tips accepted 🥂🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

wishlistofcrap

Hi, this is for anyone new who has been directed here by Marcus, which is how I came here.

Just want to be straight with you, there are a few comments which are a bit below the belt re weight etc but they are said in jest and frustration rather than bullying.

however what tattle is for is to hold these bloggers and influencers to account for the content they post, to ensure that they keep to ASA guidelines and to call out any shitty behaviour. And also to share a safe space with other people that may be triggered by posts from bloggers or influencers.

here a few of us, me included have suffered with their mental health and Marcus has triggered a lot of us with his whimsical approach ti mental health and autism and over time something just didn’t sit right with me. How can someone post to say they are about to end their life, for the next day they be ordering McDonald’s and posting memes. An isolated incident maybe but there have been several.

another thing is that he has been abusive ti Wetherspoons staff on live videos when they wouldn’t bring him the food and drinks that followers had sent, (after him posting table numbers onInstagram, this also happened on a weekly basis). These staff were more than likely furloughed or laid off, they’ve had to-really work hard and to be abusive towards them was not ok. Again this would not be slagged off on here if he didn’t do it!

I could go on forever but his latest suicide attempt does not add up,where he indicated the stabbing had taken place does not add up.As the knife would have penetrated the liver or lungs not the bowel also the scars would be different. More ragged than what they appear to be. Also after bowel damage you would not be recommended to have fatty foods the next day and I doubt you would be dancing round two days later. Only Marcus knows what happened here but whilst in hospital he was posting, and posted an email at midnight one night from Tommy mallet who was kind enough to gift him trainers and Marcus ordered them literally 4 mins later then posted all about it being his dream. He has a large autistic fanbase to basically say try and kill yourself and Celebs will send you stuff is very dangerous.

marcus lost his old Instagram account due to breaching guidelines, he lost his ability to go live a few days before.

he’s also posted asking for people to send him stuff from his Amazon wish list and alsoPayPal him money.

I’m not having a go at him, I’m just one of many calling him out with his unacceptable behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
🎶 Dear Mister "I'm too good to call or write his fans"
This will be the last DM I ever send your ass
It's been six months and you still don't work, you don't deserve it?
I know the DWP got my last 2 letters and I wrote your insta handle on 'em perfect
So this is my report to insta , I hope you hear it
I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the A thirtay
Hey Tom, I drank a fifth of vodka
You dare me to drive? 🎶

Sorry I will stop now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Venom

VIP Member
That picture of him in the hospital wouldn’t be surprised if captioned it “admit it, your newsfeed would be boring if this chap didn’t pop up”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
It is Boxing Day. A family’s first Christmas without a son/father/brother etc. He has been hinting at this for ages. Whether it is true or not, to do this at any time, let alone now when the person has no way to respond? This is a cunt move whatever way you look at it. I am beyond disgusted and horrified.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Away in a manger no insta to beg
The little Lord weasel lay down his fat head
The stars from insta seemed so far away
The little Lord weasel and his envelope bouquets 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi all,
I have been following these threads for quite a while and not having the confidence to post. I have ASD amongst other conditions and have just completed a two program to stop myself self harm.
A few months ago I began to feel that things did not quite add up with MM so was directed to this thread.
I thought that maybe I had it wrong about MM so wanted to weigh up the two sides and make the decision from a informed choice. This thread has made me laugh, cry, and made me open up my eyes.
Tattle unlike Marcus does not block people for having a different view. A lot of people have come together to help protect people like myself who will always have self harm in their life but don’t want to act on it. People have screen shot deleted posts so we have a full picture of what’s what without fear of being blocked or abused.
Sorry for the serious post guys but you have helped me a lot more than MM ever had x

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GOATLY

I grew up on the same road as Stephen and his family, we hung out a lot as kids.

I wouldn't want to go around bad mouthing them tbh, that won't end well.

Poor Stephen, his death being used on social media is disgusting. Leave the poor man alone and have some respect.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap.

Marcus lost his insta due to what we suspect is his promotion of suicide.
Marcus is rebuilding his platform on a new account. Sadly or not not a single blue tick has followed him on this new account.
Turns out Sid has a long term partner they clearly go swinging.
Marcus hinted at another war with tattlers however must of realised that would backfire like everytime before.
We hope suspect we may get an outburst right in time for Christmas especially now he is no longer paid every Tuesday by Instagram don't let the DWP know.
Sid has extended her portfolio and now also makes wreaths.
Marcus David Fuller Jnr wants to become a mortician.
I have reclaimed my crown.

As you were beauts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
🎶Insta if you've got to go away
Don't think I could take the pain
I need my undeclared pay
Oh don't leave me alone like this
Watching mum get on this piss
I need my insta today

Don't you know I've come too far now
Just for trolls to go and throw it all away
Thought I heard Sid say she loves me
But she just wants me to go away
I've only just begun to rob you
All I can say is won't you give my insta back today? 🎶

A belated good morning beauts!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly can’t believe he is telling his followers he lost his virginity to a man who is no longer here to defend himself.
If he was an outwardly gay / bi man, it would still be disrespectful, but maybe forgivable.
Marcus has gone so low. He is an absolute disgrace. I’m so sorry to SG’s memory and his family and real friends.
sending Love to anyone triggered by these awful posts x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30