Marcus Mitchell #13 Don't be fooled by the block that he got, Amy Jaynes just Marcus in a frock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi beauts! I very rarely comment in here but he's sniffed me out and blocked me on this personal Facebook page! 😱😱 Now I know how @Emz90 feels! But I don't want to talk about it either! 🤣 Heeeeeee'sssss heeeeeerrrrreeee!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I can’t cope with his Shaky foot hahahaha man has tried harrrrrrdddd to get them elephant feet into them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still under 5k followers …… the finding me crap didn’t do anything for his numbers
I can’t cope with his Shaky foot hahahaha man has tried harrrrrrdddd to get them elephant feet into them
it will be the fight with the shoe horn that he didn’t know what it was!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Raging that I missed his mallets post! Hes doing a Q&A I'm so tempted to ask if he can recommend a good bridge to jump off! Glad so far nobody seems to have asked anything. How long until he starts asking himself it he's a virgin? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah he’s reinvented now. With a picture from years ago when he was a good couple of stone lighter.

I need the audio of him puffing
Is that an old pic? I say let him reinvent him. Pride comes before the fall and all that. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi beauts! I very rarely comment in here but he's sniffed me out and blocked me on this personal Facebook page! 😱😱 Now I know how @Emz90 feels! But I don't want to talk about it either! 🤣 Heeeeeee'sssss heeeeeerrrrreeee!
Perhaps you and @Emz90 should start up a support group?

Thoughts and prayers (and some ✉ 💐) during this difficult time, beaut xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I feel bad for Tommy, he fucked up massive gifting these to Tubs.
Not only in rewarding his self papercutting, but duck me, for brand awareness.. catastrophic.
Mallets are really nice, the hubby has a few pairs.
Marcus could make Chanel look like Fruit of the Loom.
This are giving me Forest Gump vibes
Can't polish a turd though.....
By the time those trainers stop giving him pins and needles every time he puts them on, they’ll be ready for the bin.
Those style of shoes aren’t built for carrying around a big unit like him, are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perhaps you and @Emz90 should start up a support group?

Thoughts and prayers (and some ✉ 💐) during this difficult time, beaut xxxx
Ahhh thanks beaut! The ✉💐is such a comforting gesture! I'm thinking I'll probably deal with it in therapy and will no doubt bump in to @Emz90 there. If all works out well I was thinking we could over come our grief together then spread awareness ✉💐 Reinvent ourselves if you will! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.