Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a tutor at your college for 10 years, trust me nothing will be said, it doesn’t involve any other students so it’s not a matter for college.

As for them apparently contacting my workplace, my own mother, dad or Adelle couldn’t tell you where I work and who my employers are 😂 I’m not bleeping stupid enough to be broadcasting that all over my socials 🤷 my work and private life are kept massively separate and that’s how it will stay. Anyways, seriously what’s she/ he going to do in terms of speaking to my employers, I’m the general manager there, and even if some how they did know, if they call they will get through to me, if they email, guess what same again! They apparently outed both me an Adelle on social… well here is the only contact I had with them to jog your memory 😂💩
We’ll consider ourselves told 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Question/poem/early title suggestion.

How does Marcus stay so fun
When he lives under the rule of Sid Jong Un?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The grabby witch. He knows it’ll cause hassle cos it did before so why he’s so desperate to try again…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God he's really desperate for some free gifts 🎁

Go get a job ya fat duck and buy your own amazon wishlist ✊💦

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been catching up beauts WOW he is getting really dangerous & unhinged now. What a nasty piece of work he is trying to ruin Adelle’s reputation, it’s nearly Christmas you smelly duck, stop this now & let her enjoy it with her kids. Unlike YOU!! people have happy lives, & are not a bitter twisted twit like you. Rant Over but I’m fuming 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.