Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasnโ€™t around for the first Amazon wish list so personally Iโ€™m buzzing to see what tit he is gonna try and beg for ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Iโ€™d like to report Adelleโ€™
โ€˜What for please?โ€™
โ€˜For talking about Marcus Mitchellโ€™

@Mothergoose666 that is literally how the convo will go because you have done nothing ๐Ÿ˜‚ and itโ€™s hilarious that they think you have. Thatโ€™s what I mean about March. Master manipulator.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wasnโ€™t around for the first Amazon wish list so personally Iโ€™m buzzing to see what tit he is gonna try and beg for ๐Ÿ˜‚
He was literally fleecing vulnerable followers for chocolate, sweets, alcohol, expensive foreign candies and drinks and a Mac book and other high end electronics. Someone bought it for the robbing bleep. It got wrapped up when people called him out on essentially grooming his autistic and LD followers into buying him this stuff for a mention on his live. Heโ€™s absolutely deplorable. Iโ€™d love for him to hit the โ€˜big timeโ€™ in a way so all this could come out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That one was for you! See I do think of you ๐Ÿ˜‚ can't believe I forgot the spoons table number ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
A love developed over envelope bouquets! If Sid gives up being a florist me and you are to blame beaut. Oh by the way cheers Marcus I now use beaut in my day to day vocabulary. ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sid and Jabbacus are ready to hit the town for tomorrow's payday
1638805277083.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A love developed over envelope bouquets! If Sid gives up being a florist me and you are to blame beaut. Oh by the way cheers Marcus I now use beaut in my day to day vocabulary. ๐Ÿ˜ก
I feel terrible now, We can't take her talent away from the world!! I'm sure she has a few more career's lined up though, hooker springs to mind ๐Ÿ˜‚ Lucy can she be the florist for our wedding?

Also that wishlist has gone off his stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel terrible now, We can't take her talent away from the world!! I'm sure she has a few more career's lined up though, hooker springs to mind ๐Ÿ˜‚ Lucy can she be the florist for our wedding?

Also that wishlist has gone off his stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Because it didnโ€™t go his way ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ DD ๐Ÿงผ all you like weโ€™ve got the screen shots ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Mothergoose666 and @daddygoose999

Iโ€™m sorry that Marcus and his followers think itโ€™s acceptable to take things into real life and involve your work places and college. What you choose to do in your own time is down to you, and shouldnโ€™t be any concern of your work places.
If Marcus was to have a proper job and some responsibility for himself then Iโ€™m sure he wouldnโ€™t pursue it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The worst bit is his live laugh love beauts/saddos will all be buying him something from his wish list, whereas that money or gift could be given to someone genuinely in need, or children in care, a homeless person, poorly child, the list goes onโ€ฆ
Yet idiots will buy one for this fat bastard who does nothing but scrounge, manipulate, and doesnโ€™t give two shits about his followers anyway!
also @daddygoose999 , I knew Marcus was fat but duck me that video is sickening!!!! Serious question does he have to buy his clothes from special shops/get them tailor made ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.