Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should report him for harassment keep messaging your friends
We can have another crying video from his cell the portly prick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You should report him for harassment keep messaging your friends
We can have another crying video from his cell the portly prick
But beaut, he's autistic. Didn't you know that means he doesn't have to be held accountable for his behaviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Good Morning beauts let’s hope today is a more exciting day, we want it to be like the good old days where he had a mega meltdown practically every day 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope he gets back on it at spoons on Tuesday so I can send him some more peas 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good Morning beauts let’s hope today is a more exciting day, we want it to be like the good old days where he had a mega meltdown practically every day 🧐
Fingers crossed Sids got a few of the lads round for a drink tonight.

• Haha
Hey beauts sorry I went all quiet lastnight. The fact my work and possibly college are being involved and now threats etc have started sent my head abit. I don’t regret anything I’ve said I don’t regret any of my actions. The tit being said about me is laughable but the fact that my way of living is now being brought into it is vile. I’ve spoke to my bosses and they’re not worried about any of the tit I’ve been there long enough they know me. The college I’m in today so I will see what’s what. The fact they are so fuelled on hatred yet don’t like trolls baffles me massively. But imagine trying to affect the upbringing of 3 children. Ughhhhh.
I was a tutor at your college for 10 years, trust me nothing will be said, it doesn’t involve any other students so it’s not a matter for college.

As for them apparently contacting my workplace, my own mother, dad or Adelle couldn’t tell you where I work and who my employers are 😂 I’m not bleeping stupid enough to be broadcasting that all over my socials 🤷 my work and private life are kept massively separate and that’s how it will stay. Anyways, seriously what’s she/ he going to do in terms of speaking to my employers, I’m the general manager there, and even if some how they did know, if they call they will get through to me, if they email, guess what same again! They apparently outed both me an Adelle on social… well here is the only contact I had with them to jog your memory 😂💩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was a tutor at your college for 10 years, trust me nothing will be said, it doesn’t involve any other students so it’s not a matter for college.

As for them apparently contacting my workplace, my own mother, dad or Adelle couldn’t tell you where I work and who my employers are 😂 I’m not bleeping stupid enough to be broadcasting that all over my socials 🤷 my work and private life are kept massively separate and that’s how it will stay. Anyways, seriously what’s she/ he going to do in terms of speaking to my employers, I’m the general manager there, and even if some how they did know, if they call they will get through to me, if that email, guess what same again! They apparently outed both me an Adelle on social… well here is the only contact I had with them to jog your memory 😂💩
WTF this woman is delusional and she can’t spell for tit! She is more of troll than our lovely tattle family! duck Her 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26

As for them apparently contacting my workplace, my own mother, dad or Adelle couldn’t tell you where I work and who my employers are 😂 I’m not bleeping stupid enough to be broadcasting that all over my socials 🤷 my work and private life are kept massively separate and that’s how it will stay. Anyways, seriously what’s she/ he going to do in terms of speaking to my employers, I’m the general manager there, and even if some how they did know, if they call they will get through to me, if they email, guess what same again! They apparently outed both me an Adelle on social… well here is the only contact I had with them to jog your memory 😂💩
They seem UNHINGED

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fml tattle police can't even spell and just agreed she was a nonce did she not 😂😂😂

Changes it to nonce, you know what I mean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Good afternoon guys, I’ve spent most of the morning at work hearing Julia’s Theme “I’m being sectionedddddd” in my head 🤣. Hope everyone is well x

• Haha
Hey beauts sorry I went all quiet lastnight. The fact my work and possibly college are being involved and now threats etc have started sent my head abit. I don’t regret anything I’ve said I don’t regret any of my actions. The tit being said about me is laughable but the fact that my way of living is now being brought into it is vile. I’ve spoke to my bosses and they’re not worried about any of the tit I’ve been there long enough they know me. The college I’m in today so I will see what’s what. The fact they are so fuelled on hatred yet don’t like trolls baffles me massively. But imagine trying to affect the upbringing of 3 children. Ughhhhh.
That's the thing. The only reason this page is here is down to calling out his vile actions.
It never ceases to make me snigger these idiots calling us trolls but they're actions are more questionable than any of ours.
I hope you're OK. You really haven't done anything wrong, you was fair and didn't come here attacking him. People respected and liked you for that.
Marcus. You're a horid, lonely, nasty, beggy wanker. You're the one inciting hate speech on your insta naming people that call your behaviour out, even when it's done with good intent.
People aren't following him because they like him, they follow him because he's car crash and makes them feel better about their lives.

The flump is the biggest troll going and clearly thick as tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.