Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did carcus ever do that live for the cards?? Sick of his face im glad I've been blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This pisses me off because he has a large following from autistic people, I feel like he’s taking advantage of them. He used to do it with his Amazon wish list and got sent laptops and stuff.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
@carlsberg22 hello lovely, seen what you wrote yesterday & I’ve been thinking about you this morning. even tho I don’t know you I feel like I do (if that makes sense) i’m sorry you are going through a hard time but try & stay positive & I really hope you get some good news, I’m sure you will❤ Hope I’ve not offended you by writing this but just wanted you to know I’m thinking of you xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m blocked 😑 was that cos I commented a valid point that you couldn’t bear to have up anymore because it was attracting likes because people agreed with me? Or is it cos you’re glued to this thread

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yesterday was his wishlist .....today is his PayPal it all revolves around money .is brain must be working overtime thinking how can I get money .why can't he just post stuff what others do without it being about money .he's a parasite he keeps coming back with other ways to get money .dirty rat 🐀

Reactions: 13
I’m blocked 😑 was that cos I commented a valid point that you couldn’t bear to have up anymore because it was attracting likes because people agreed with me? Or is it cos you’re glued to this thread
Both! I've got so much hatred for the bleep

Reactions: 12
Both! I've got so much hatred for the bleep
Deleting a post & blocking a user for saying about sharing children’s charities, he had no intention of ‘putting links on his story later’ howwww do people not see through him just how! All the ‘this is suchhh a good idea’ from people on his PayPal post, they can’t have been born with any brain cells, not even one, 0

Reactions: 14
@carlsberg22 hello lovely, seen what you wrote yesterday & I’ve been thinking about you this morning. even tho I don’t know you I feel like I do (if that makes sense) i’m sorry you are going through a hard time but try & stay positive & I really hope you get some good news, I’m sure you will❤ Hope I’ve not offended you by writing this but just wanted you to know I’m thinking of you xx ❤
Not offended me at all! I’m sincerely touched by your thoughtfulness!! In all honesty this thread has given me people who I really enjoy having in my life and I 💯 agree that whilst we may not physically know each other I’ve talked (and laughed) to all of u more than my physical friends! Staggering eh?! I had a camera into my bladder on Monday, and that looks healthy which kinda suggests the problem is in kidney, it has malrotated and they are unsure why, so now I’m waiting for detailed CT and MRI of kidney and renal area, my GP had me on the wrong waiting list twice so that kinda wasted almost 4 months. But I’m still here! I’ll do my best for Xmas but MM just beggars belief doesn’t he!! Pay it forward my arse!😡
Genuinely though- Thank you soo much- your sentiment means the whole world and more ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Deleting a post & blocking a user for saying about sharing children’s charities, he had no intention of ‘putting links on his story later’ howwww do people not see through him just how! All the ‘this is suchhh a good idea’ from people on his PayPal post, they can’t have been born with any brain cells, not even one, 0
His fans are now treating him like the messiah! 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thing is, Marcus isn’t stupid, he knows this tit is great for page engagement and will get him loads of comments/shares/saves etc, and he’ll probably earn a few quid from the live laugh die brigade

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thing is, Marcus isn’t stupid, he knows this tit is great for page engagement and will get him loads of comments/shares/saves etc, and he’ll probably earn a few quid from the live laugh die brigade
Live laugh Die! Love it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the only way he’s going to get around this is if he screenshots his PayPal (everything people have paid him) and then screenshots him also paying it out or to charity or something. I’m hoping he reads this and realised that he’s not a bleeping charity himself. Absolute buffoon

Reactions: 10
If he was my son I would absolutely disown him. I have such second hand embarrassment for his very thinly veiled sponging

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.