Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as you know, I usually grace this forum with my acerbic wit 🤣 but this one has really annoyed me so it’s time for a small rant. Firstly he’s definitely sent this to himself and secondly who the duck is bullying him? I am not seeing any bullying on this forum beaut. We are just calling you out for what you are. Calling Adelle a coke head on your stories is bullying you fat git. Riled me up with this one Marcus as I was bullied when I was younger and trust me this ain’t it. Everything people are saying about you here is true, you ARE a beggy twit and a waster who refuses to get a proper job. I think I can safely speak for all my beauts on here when I say our consciences are clear.

A470BEB6-58C0-4370-B46D-0C18E48F25A0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So as you know, I usually grace this forum with my acerbic wit 🤣 but this one has really annoyed me so it’s time for a small rant. Firstly he’s definitely sent this to himself and secondly who the duck is bullying him? I am not seeing any bullying on this forum beaut. We are just calling you out for what you are. Calling Adelle a coke head on your stories is bullying you fat git. Riled me up with this one Marcus as I was bullied when I was younger and trust me this ain’t it. Everything people are saying about you here is true, you ARE a beggy twit and a waster who refuses to get a proper job. I think I can safely speak for all my beauts on here when I say our consciences are clear.

View attachment 908762
Well said my lady 👏👏

Should of known that self centered mare was an Aries.
You throwing shade at the Aries? 😂 I'm a pisces myself. The best one 😏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A love developed over envelope bouquets! If Sid gives up being a florist me and you are to blame beaut. Oh by the way cheers Marcus I now use beaut in my day to day vocabulary. 😡
I text my mate earlier and called him beaut fml 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 908762
Amen to this! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.