Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t read the last thread and can’t be fucked reading this one seeing as that Tom is still about.
You’re a drink driving, misogynistic, homophobic, bullying, woman beating bell end.
You’re as transparent as my -2.50 contact lenses and I simply cannot bare you being all jokey on here. Disgusting.

I’ll be over on fat tits or Scouse turds thread. Toodles trolls. Not you Tom. twit
This isn’t Heathrow, no need to announce your departure

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Didn’t read the last thread and can’t be fucked reading this one seeing as that Tom is still about.
You’re a drink driving, misogynistic, homophobic, bullying, woman beating bell end.
You’re as transparent as my -2.50 contact lenses and I simply cannot bare you being all jokey on here. Disgusting.

I’ll be over on fat tits or Scouse turds thread. Toodles trolls. Not you Tom. twit
Cheers love, you won’t be missed don’t worry 😉 some big words your using there, who taught you those or did you google them? Sithiiiii 👊👊🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe I missed a live with Tom and Adele, why do I think I’m allowed a life outside of tattle! Just wanted to share this picture of me last night vs me this morning beauts
Hahahahaha please make this in to a meme.

Jealousy, turning trolls against me
Laughing at my sick insta lives slipped up on my alibi but that's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyes...

Cause I'm MR SUICIDEEEEEE 🎶🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe I missed a live with Tom and Adele, why do I think I’m allowed a life outside of tattle! Just wanted to share this picture of me last night vs me this morning beauts
Before the Xmas party vs the pic you send your boss the morning after calling in sick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Went to bed early and slept like Stabbacus after taking 3 Nytol! Was such a good sleep!

Missed the lives as well. Saying that, I don't even know Adelle or Tom's instas so even if I was still awake I'd have missed them anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope you beauts had fun 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah I missed the 2nd Live as well as I fell asleep listening to crime podcasts like the very normal human I am ….

I kinda hope Marcus does his own live with his mam to day - SID AND NANCY

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly being in Oz means you miss all the good bits!! A live and a manky toe 🙃 Marcus hi when your reading this your not famous here... just infamous for being a dirty benefit fraud and a massive liar 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly being in Oz means you miss all the good bits!! A live and a manky toe 🙃 Marcus hi when your reading this your not famous here... just infamous for being a dirty benefit fraud and a massive liar 👋
Seconded!
Hoping there's a manic living his best life spoons jaunt this evening with the corsetted clapper 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.