Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, I have like 29 followers on Instagram because I'm realistic and that's probably how many people I know in real life 🤣 not really a people person and I live in a tiny village, you lots are great! Don't ever leave me 🤣🤣
I have 0 social media - I looked at insta during lockdown coz I was so bored and some of the things cracked me up, my nephew is autistic so Marcunt struck a chord- now I’m here. With people I genuinely like, yet would walk past!! Who are hands down the most supportive, funniest, smartest, strongest wittiest trolls I ever did find 🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have 0 social media - I looked at insta during lockdown coz I was so bored and some of the things cracked me up, my nephew is autistic so Marcunt struck a chord- now I’m here. With people I genuinely like, yet would walk past!! Who are hands down the most supportive, funniest, smartest, strongest wittiest trolls I ever did find 🤗🤗🤗
I agree 💯❤❤
Im a private person and hate drama and everything but my hatred for Marcus has bought me to you lovely lot and I'm so grateful! You all cheer me up and make me proper giggle!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck sake beauts just in from my Xmas party free bar absolutely pissed as a fart I think tomorrow I may pass away from my hangover and we’re on page 14 of a new thread? Have I missed anything juicy? I’ve seen the but about him not trying to Budweiser himself cause of Tattoe but not anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck sake beauts just in from my Xmas party free bar absolutely pissed as a fart I think tomorrow I may pass away from my hangover and we’re on page 14 of a new thread? Have I missed anything juicy? I’ve seen the but about him not trying to Budweiser himself cause of Tattoe but not anything else
Was it fun??!

Reactions: 4
Not really much to do with anything but if anyone caught it who's birthday did they say was on xmas day because that's my birthday too

Felt a bit surreal watching that live 😂
Haha it’s Toms birthday that day too. Guys who’s awake an wants another live. Godddd don’t I sound like our mm hinself. But me and Tom just been talking about everything. Still so mad all of it really

Reactions: 15
Haha it’s Toms birthday that day too. Guys who’s awake an wants another live. Godddd don’t I sound like our mm hinself. But me and Tom just been talking about everything. Still so mad all of it really
Will do another live for those who are interested but to be fair were now a little wavy and lives are about as interesting as watching paint dry. I don’t mind either way guys, if you wanna watch some paint dry then let us know x

Reactions: 11
I’m awake 👀

Reactions: 7
Plot twist/poem

There was a woman named Sidney,
Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

🥀
just spat my tea everywhere 🤣🤣🤣

duck off Marcus, you wank into the other sock. Don't lie...View attachment 903684
Always goes back to the autism card doesn’t he low life

Oh yes I do I’m so invested in this thread, & I don’t know what we would all do without it😊we are a little tattle family strangers but friends it’s mad❤
I haven’t read another thread all week 🙈🤣 love you all beauts 😇💗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m up watching Adelle & Toms live & I have a wedding to get to in the morning ffs I’m gonna be shattered Stabbacus is taking over ma lifeee I’m addicted like Marcus is to McDonald’s & fake suicide attempts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m up watching Adelle & Toms live & I have a wedding to get to in the morning ffs I’m gonna be shattered Stabbacus is taking over ma lifeee I’m addicted like Marcus is to McDonald’s & fake suicide attempts
Me too beautiful 🤣 I have no life anymore! I was watching it, my battery died 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.