Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m up watching Adelle & Toms live & I have a wedding to get to in the morning ffs I’m gonna be shattered Stabbacus is taking over ma lifeee I’m addicted like Marcus is to McDonald’s & fake suicide attempts
Meee too! Have to be up early but here i am being entertained by adelle and tom at 2am! I will be needing a bottle of bud by tomo night👀

Reactions: 8
Tracey Tracey who the duck is Tracey 😂😂😂. But seriously who was that prick. Knowing full well grace was in that live. But anyways I’m so happy how everyone handled it. Also I’m so glad you all liked my dance moves 😂😂😂 s n a you the real mvp 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha it’s Toms birthday that day too. Guys who’s awake an wants another live. Godddd don’t I sound like our mm hinself. But me and Tom just been talking about everything. Still so mad all of it really
Aaagghhhh mad I had to do real life stuff and missed the live! Time to throw myself down the highway embankment 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m days behind on This thread been stuck on boss mummy for 2 days: I’ll be back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god it's getting like sports commentary now xD

"We're gonna go to our resident expert on statistics, @Lucyxxxx what do you have for us today?"
Kris Kamara will be reporting from outside his house “Well Jeff, I can confirm that there was a topless man exercising at the swing park but he’s been subbed off for his own safety.

We’ve had sight of the club Doctor who has just been called into the house. He was seen carrying some wet wipes and a pack of 20 Boots own waterproof Paw Patrol plasters.

Back to the studio”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Goodmorning tattles 🌄 Need to stop doing my nosy on the ambassador of hello fresh marcus insta. He was in .my dream showing of his hairy feet with no sock on .im embarrassed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe it…not one, but two lives with Tom and Adelle I missed. Gutted 😂

Did I miss anything good?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't believe I missed a live!! Will have to do an Instagram snoop so I can follow for the next one.

This thread gives me actual life and so pleased I found this if only for the validation 😂 Hope you all have a very excellent Saturday building your China hampers, as I know we all rushed out on that sterling gift idea 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My blood is boiling at the fact I fell asleep before the lives! Also not happy Marcus is having a calm weekend! ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning beauts really really hope Marcus goes on a massive afternoon sesh with Heidi today, gets completely wankered & makes a complete twit of himself. We need ☕

I don’t believe it…not one, but two lives with Tom and Adelle I missed. Gutted 😂

Did I miss anything good?
I missed them both too beaut, ffs why do we have to do real life things & sleep🙄 it's not fair

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well sadly I’m having to spend time with my loved ones this weekend so I missed out on the end of yesterday’s thread which I haven’t been able to catch up on but I’ve caught up on this. Gutted to have missed Tom and Adelle’s live streams.
To save me having to go through everything (I think I’m mostly up to date) what’s the story with the cinema and Tom’s money?

god I bleeping can’t stand that boy and his fake autistic traits. I am also worried for anyone who follows him looking for support because they themselves have someone in their family on the spectrum.
And finally: how many Q&A’s can one boy do before it gets boring as duck. Who has anything else to ask him??

Reactions: 7
Well sadly I’m having to spend time with my loved ones this weekend so I missed out on the end of yesterday’s thread which I haven’t been able to catch up on but I’ve caught up on this. Gutted to have missed Tom and Adelle’s live streams.
To save me having to go through everything (I think I’m mostly up to date) what’s the story with the cinema and Tom’s money?

god I bleeping can’t stand that boy and his fake autistic traits. I am also worried for anyone who follows him looking for support because they themselves have someone in their family on the spectrum.
And finally: how many Q&A’s can one boy do before it gets boring as duck. Who has anything else to ask him??
Marcus owes Tom £80 but isn't paying it back but flaunting his cinema trips and £20 notes online. Tom hasn't driven down and confronted him yet he needs some dutch courage. I sadly missed the live ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marcus owes Tom £80 but isn't paying it back but flaunting his cinema trips and £20 notes online. Tom hasn't driven down and confronted him yet he needs some dutch courage. I sadly missed the live ☹
We can always rely on you beaut for updates & stats👏 You are the head girl in our tattle class 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My blood is boiling at the fact I fell asleep before the lives! Also not happy Marcus is having a calm weekend! ☹
The one night I go to bed early because hubby pissed me off and I miss the lives 😔 that serves me right for being a moody witch last night 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No waaaay you did another live I missed it 😔 I'm interested in the tea but also any saucy gossip 😏 did the lady who was hot for Tom ever follow him, I need to know

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't he already living his financial best life? Like he has everyone else pay for tit, and scabs freebies. He doesn't pay for anything?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
flouncing is against the rules - Please read our rules and why they're important
Didn’t read the last thread and can’t be fucked reading this one seeing as that Tom is still about.
You’re a drink driving, misogynistic, homophobic, bullying, woman beating bell end.
You’re as transparent as my -2.50 contact lenses and I simply cannot bare you being all jokey on here. Disgusting.

I’ll be over on fat tits or Scouse turds thread. Toodles trolls. Not you Tom. twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.