Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, Adelle posted that live amongst friends. She didn’t go in his comments saying ‘look at me taking the piss out of you’. No one here went to his inbox going hahaha look at this. That to me would be intentionally provoking/bullying. What she does in her home, with friends, even if it’s on a live, is none of his business. If he puts his hand in the fire he’ll get burned. Maybe he should point the finger at ‘the follower’ who shitstirred and sent the clip to him (or would that be Amy Jane, Marcus hun?) or even better, look at how he’s whipping up his followers into a frenzy to troll and bully, the exact things that supposedly caused his suicide attempt. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What did he think he’d get by posting that? It’s clear he’s spoiling for a row or wanting his rim Licked.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
WAT IN THE NAME OF ALL FUCKERY IS THAT BIRD ON ABOUT⬆⬆ He’s been dancing round in his bleeping pjs all week. If he was soooo bleeping happy this teeny clip wouldn’t bother him one but, nor anyone else. He used a kitchen knife…. Didn’t he 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me, it's all going on! What a time to be alive! Marcus if you could wait until I have made my coffee and taken a paracetamol (hungover) to start any drama I would be ever so grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can I find adelle with all the lllll’s insta, I know we can’t actually post it, but if someone could give me a clue!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how in the clip Tom is clearly trying to stop Adelle because he can see how bad it'll look on the live but she doesn't give a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
MARCUS HAS THE LIVVE POSTED ON HIS GRID

*LIVE
Nearly spat my tea out with the sheer AUDACITY beauts. Gonna tell the whole story are you Beggy?? No thought not! His live laugh loving beauts seriously have the combined IQ of a spatula to be continuously taken in by this whopper. I’m so raging I’m dying to post but I don’t wanna get banned 😩 saying that I still have the dog’s account hmm 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.