Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s stop ranting about Marcus now he’s just on about the troubles now and I don’t think the majority of people in here want to hear his POV 🤣🤣
I'm really interested in 'the troubles' actually....i'm a bit odd that way

Reactions: 3
I'm really interested in 'the troubles' actually....i'm a bit odd that way
If you are I’d deffo recommend doing the political taxi tour in Belfast. It’s so interesting. I’m an Irish Catholic who grew up In London and my fiancé is an Irish Catholic from an Irish border county so sometimes we can be biased. But this tour was so educational it was so good. I’ve all the videos from it I wish we could DM each other lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you are I’d deffo recommend doing the political taxi tour in Belfast. It’s so interesting. I’m an Irish Catholic who grew up In London and my fiancé is an Irish Catholic from an Irish border county so sometimes we can be biased. But this tour was so educational it was so good. I’ve all the videos from it I wish we could DM each other lol x
I would love that, I've never been to Ireland at all but like a lot of Scots, I have relatives who have maintained their Irish identity. Shame we can't DM x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If I’m killed in some freak accident by a pack of wild dogs, for example, my phone is FULL of screen grabs of the bleeping CAMBORNE CRUSHER. The whole world will think I’m his No1 fan. I need you all to swear that can never happen and you will rise and destroy the rumours?!
*finishes paranoid ramblings- out loud*😳

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If I’m killed in some freak accident by a pack of wild dogs, for example, my phone is FULL of screen grabs of the bleeping CAMBORNE CRUSHER. The whole world will think I’m his No1 fan. I need you all to swear that can never happen and you will rise and destroy the rumours?!
My camera roll is a joke these days, breaks up the pictures of my kid I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rise we shall 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.