Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never took Coke but I hear it’s rife amongst the middle class yummy mummies I feel like that meme I need something more than coffee less than coke sorry to me-rail the thread 🧵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm actually an
Hahaha that’s it. Why would I need him when I’m mrs Escobar. 😂😂 it’s snowing baby haha. And yesss exactly. He can’t tell the truth because he’s caught in his web of lies. Genuinely feel sorry for him. I’m shocked that it’s come too all this shocked thst someone can post so freely about suicide and not think of the affect he’s having on others who are truly ready to give up and see his stuff all then time.
Absolutely 💯 this!! His mood is so up and down its making me seasick

Reactions: 11
Is that not the first time anyone’s seen that scratch below his belly button as well? I thought he pointed to a wound much higher up when he did a video a week or so ago and said that was where he’d done it?
He indicated the upper rib area top right when he was discussing the ‘stabbing’ site, he needs to make notes of his lies as he’s tripping himself up!

Reactions: 17
To slash his bowel he would have had to go through skin, fat and muscle. As he’s a larger person, that knife would have had to go in at least 6 inches to hit any abdominal organs. That’s a major injury and surely he’d have a big scar where they opened him up to perform the life saving bowel repair- can they even repair stabbed organs pouring with blood via keyhole surgery (which is clearly what he’s had)? Would they apply pressure over a slashed bowel to stop bleeding? Surely that would risk the contents spilling out into the abdomen? None of this adds up!!
If damage was as bad as he imagines, they'd not apply pressure. They'd pack what they could in a genuine open and deep stab wound Not with sids floral oasis and dress with a hemostatic dressing. They'd be hitting him with tranexamic acid to clot the wound, not popping the bread in the ward toaster

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If damage was as bad as he imagines, they'd not apply pressure. They'd pack what they could in a genuine open and deep stab wound Not with sids floral oasis and dress with a hemostatic dressing. They'd be hitting him with tranexamic acid to clot the wound, not popping the bread in the ward toaster
And I bet he wouldn’t be dancing 2 days later!!

Reactions: 16
I think what’s most worrying in all of this, is how gullible a vast majority of the human race actually are. 58k people don’t appear to have the ability to see through the barrage of lies he’s constantly telling. These are probably the same people who share posts on Facebook in the hope of winning a Range Roger or who answer the door to strangers and agree to spending their life savings on getting their drive tarmacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think what’s most worrying in all of this, is how gullible a vast majority of the human race actually are. 58k people don’t appear to have the ability to see through the barrage of lies he’s constantly telling. These are probably the same people who share posts on Facebook in the hope of winning a Range Roger or who answer the door to strangers and agree to spending their life savings on getting their drive tarmacked.
Rover 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 905239
Dear Lord, what a sad little life Marcus, you posted a clip of Adelle and Tom, out of context, just so you could have some attention, but now I hope you get some lessons in Grace and Decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck with no tyres on.
This is brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s getting boring now🙄 when is he gonna put his yellow t shirt,Lakers jacket & wedge his trotters into his mallets & go out on the lash, then do a live begging for shots, then end the night filming himself walking the streets crying & if we are lucky piss himself🥴I miss those days

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you not think his following is 30% of drips 70% of tattler beauts

• Haha
I tell you, I’m SICK of spending time with my kids and missing all the drama!!! I’ve skimmed over the last 30 pages but looking at his post comments and his decrease in followers, looks like loads of people are waking up to his bullshit and lies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
84E9336B-C3CC-4113-992C-CE3047D98266.jpeg
Stabbed myself to the point of emergency bowel surgery with A 30% chance survival out of 100% and I’m healed within a week! It’s a miracle beauts ✨ onwards and upwards can’t wait to live my best life xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And I bet he wouldn’t be dancing 2 days later!!
This is what really did it for me the other day. Don't get me wrong it all seemed like bullshit, but jiggling your belly and dancing about, days after you've stabbed yourself with a kitchen knife, does not make any sense whatsoever. You'd be in excruciating pain.

Never took Coke but I hear it’s rife amongst the middle class yummy mummies I feel like that meme I need something more than coffee less than coke sorry to me-rail the thread 🧵
That middle ground is where us cannabis mummies come in 😏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Or cats missing from Australia

He’s getting boring now🙄 when is he gonna put his yellow t shirt,Lakers jacket & wedge his trotters into his mallets & go out on the lash, then do a live begging for shots, then end the night filming himself walking the streets crying & if we are lucky piss himself🥴I miss those days
Come on Heidi drag him out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.