Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well look what the hangovers dragged in…. Firstly to the person who was offended by what I done on the live if I genuinely believed Marcus stabbed himself iT wouldn’t be a laughing matter. But the fact that boy is milking it more than the local 🐄 factory I’m not arsed. I am sorry if I’ve upset anyone on here because I think you’re all brilliant but I’m not sorry for what I’ve done. Now the guy Hinting at a free tele I’m a witch blah blah. I really am so glad I stepped back from him. I’ve received a couple hate messages but when I’ve spoken to these people they’ve genuinely took in what I’ve said and apologised. The more he’s sharing my stuff the more he’s sending people my way and this way. Big loves to you all ya beauts.
You have done nothing wrong! Glad people are wising up, my G 🤣🙌❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Belly is out again 🤣
He’s really saying that scratch went all the way through into his bowel?? Such a wound would be deep and life threatening, It’s not even been stitched!!
He also said he lost a lot of blood- from that?!!!!
He would also have been in hospital for longer if he had genuinely sliced into his bowel.
Honestly I’m actually stunned that someone could lie like that about such a serious issue. 😒

Reactions: 25
Also this goes back to what I said earlier but NONE of these ‘Fans’ who stir the pot actually care for him. If they did they wouldn’t be bringing any of it to his attention. The man’s supposedly just stabbed himself out of mental anguish and people want to go ‘haha look at how they’re slagging you off’ in his DMs? No thought for how that might hurt his feelings, they all just want to see the fall out. If it was me I’d be saying to people, I don’t want to know, leave me out of it, let them do what they want. I dont believe that ’a follower’ brought it to his attention earlier this morning though I think that was the man himself. And I think he is lapping up every last bit of attention like the cat who got the cream.

He’s really saying that scratch went all the way through into his bowel?? Such a wound would be deep and life threatening, It’s not even been stitched!!
He also said he lost a lot of blood- from that?!!!!
He would also have been in hospital for longer if he had genuinely sliced into his bowel.
Honestly I’m actually stunned that someone could lie like that about such a serious issue. 😒
I’ve said the same, he claimed he lost a lot of
Blood and nurses were applying pressure to stop the bleeding. But those are the wounds. I lost more
blood from a paper cut 😂

Pffffft don’t make me laugh 😆 View attachment 905303
“Latching onto my name to stay relevant” who the duck does he think he is 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve popped the girl a messaged unsure why she follows this witch though 😂😂. She’s read it and not replied. And yessss exactly how the hell did that tiny cut cause a major blood loss. With a 30% chance of dying. Sorry what.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Latching on to his name hahahahahahahahahaha. Marcus mate, Tom paid for your whole weekend away, you quite clearly have no name other wise you’d be able to afford a weekend away. Or at least some new pjs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You'd have thought he'd have broadcast the transfusions needed if he'd lost that much blood. Having seen someone haemorrhage and require transfusions it was easily 4 or 5 months before they resembled their former self.

Edit: they weren't slut dropping in their kitchen or restored by new kicks

Reactions: 21
I would have thought he would have had staples or stitches if he had stabbed himself that badly, not a tiny scratch

Reactions: 13
When I had a miscarriage a few years back I was bleeding very heavily in hospital. I had to give verbal consent for blood transfusions as they were certain I was heading that way! THANKFULLY I didn't need one in the end (just about) and I was out of it for 3/4 days and couldn't get out of bed a few days after that. Such a big liar.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’ve said the same, he claimed he lost a lot of
Blood and nurses were applying pressure to stop the bleeding. But those are the wounds. I lost more
blood from a paper cut 😂

“Latching onto my name to stay relevant” who the duck does he think he is 😂😂
To slash his bowel he would have had to go through skin, fat and muscle. As he’s a larger person, that knife would have had to go in at least 6 inches to hit any abdominal organs. That’s a major injury and surely he’d have a big scar where they opened him up to perform the life saving bowel repair- can they even repair stabbed organs pouring with blood via keyhole surgery (which is clearly what he’s had)? Would they apply pressure over a slashed bowel to stop bleeding? Surely that would risk the contents spilling out into the abdomen? None of this adds up!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Mothergoose666 you get your coke by other means don’t you? *coke bleep*
…….., According to lard arse?
So why would you need him !!!! 🤣🤣🤣 To be a good liar you need a good memory -
Something it’s obvious he hasn’t got.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is that not the first time anyone’s seen that scratch below his belly button as well? I thought he pointed to a wound much higher up when he did a video a week or so ago and said that was where he’d done it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
20211204_174930.jpg

Just xmas? More like favourite food all year round he just loves himself! YOU are the pig in a blanket you smelly fat horrible bastard 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Mothergoose666 you get your coke by other means don’t you? *coke bleep*
…….., According to lard arse?
So why would you need him !!!! 🤣🤣🤣 To be a good liar you need a good memory -
Something it’s obvious he hasn’t got.
Hahaha that’s it. Why would I need him when I’m mrs Escobar. 😂😂 it’s snowing baby haha. And yesss exactly. He can’t tell the truth because he’s caught in his web of lies. Genuinely feel sorry for him. I’m shocked that it’s come too all this shocked thst someone can post so freely about suicide and not think of the affect he’s having on others who are truly ready to give up and see his stuff all then time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.