Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not at all medical but that looks like a pitiful stab wound, bear in mind he said it was bad enough to perforate the bowel…. He would have had to have slashed deeper than that 😳
Any small bowel damage can (rarely) happen during gall bladder removal. It’s fixed there and then on the table

Reactions: 7
He reminds me of my psychotic ex-partner who tried to kill us both in a planned car crash as I ended our relationship. The next day (and for a while) he was begging sympathy for the ‘scar’ across his face. Love that was a CUT you cannot be scarred in one day! He is a narcissistic little CLINT and always played the victim in any situation - just like our Marcus.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Beauts I’ve just managed to catch up, been working silly hours and giving myself no time to read any threads.

But anyway… he’s still a bleep and I still love all of you xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He reminds me of my psychotic ex-partner who tried to kill us both in a planned car crash as I ended our relationship. The next day (and for a while) he was begging sympathy for the ‘scar’ across his face. Love that was a CUT you cannot be scarred in one day! He is a narcissistic little CLINT and always played the victim in any situation - just like our Marcus.
I'm sorry that happened to you lovely 😞 sending love and hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Psycho ex club. Mine tried to drive off with my then 2 year old whilst so pissed he could barely stand up. Pulling him away my poor kid got cut across the face on his necklace. He’s still got the scar 16 years on. Absolute bleep. He then emptied my bin bags all over the street and posted a note in the door that he’d fucked my mum. That’s just one episode, absolute psychopath. I don’t have time for people like that. Just like Marcus 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How are his followers not noticing that the ‘stab wound’ is now in a completely different place?! Can someone not report him to the hospital or something? Don’t imagine they would be too impressed doing his gallbladder surgery for him to then pass off as a stab wound.

Reactions: 17
Look at the bottom right of this…..!🤣 just nearly died on me quality street!!!
ABE4ABF9-8DF9-4F16-88E8-CF128039547B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker but I have to comment, I have had bowel surgery and I can tell ya I was on liquid foods for 2 weeks then pureed food for 2 weeks and then slowly had to introduce normal food into my diet, def couldn't eat a full blown carvery washed down with a glass of wine days later!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The cheek of the boy calling out other people for using coke when he clearly was doing it himself
0B50AFEF-9232-415C-870C-5B3ADFB3424B.png
7A031058-9E59-492C-969A-87EC0B2B4590.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I wonder if we have the same ex??? Lol
That knife (beer bottle) must of been some length tho cause his stomach is massive thats a lot of fat to get through first

Reactions: 11
Money mad he will fo anything for his followers to buy what he's promoting n getting a fee does ma head right in the clown 🤡
CollageMaker_20211204_202535887.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find him creepy that he's always posting pics of his body its if he's getting some kind of pleasure that he's getting a kick out of it bc its public probably got a want sock under his bed with used tissue 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's he trying to prove with all the tit posts of love from his arse lickers to spite Adelllllle. She's got more love from us in a week than he's ever had sweaty hole

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has he deleted the monopoly post? I can’t keep up with him. He must spend all day on social.

Reactions: 8
Has he deleted the monopoly post? I can’t keep up with him. He must spend all day on social.
Thats what he does pretends he's paid for it for his followers to order it then he gets fee from it greedy basket he is 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How are his followers not noticing that the ‘stab wound’ is now in a completely different place?! Can someone not report him to the hospital or something? Don’t imagine they would be too impressed doing his gallbladder surgery for him to then pass off as a stab wound.
That ‘stab wound’ has moved more times than Katie Price has been engaged 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.