Marcus Mitchell #10 Chinderalla, dressed in yella, pretends to be Amy Jane to scam some fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like new pjs🧐 he must of got them on his recent jaunt to Primark. Bet the Cookie Monster ones stank that much they walked themselves to the bin 😷
You know when you are admitted to hospital for an innocent, preplanned, innocuous procedure, with far greater than 30% in your favour, and your mum pops out and buys you some new inoffensive hospital ready pyjamas? That.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 905239
Dear Lord, what a sad little life Marcus, you posted a clip of Adelle and Tom, out of context, just so you could have some attention, but now I hope you get some lessons in Grace and Decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck with no tyres on.
Lmaooooo legendary 🤣🤣😭

@ Adellllle you getting any crappy messages off the live laugh love brigade on insta? Do you need some back up 👊🏻 we got you girl (and Tom)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m really fed up with him saying she showing her true colours! The only thing she is showing is the fact she isn’t going to take his bullshit anymore, she saw him for what he is and stepped back, she defended herself on here not said a bad word about him and he goes and calls her a coke bleep on his story…but she is the problem? That’s baffling

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ooooh (Nessa's voice from Gavin and Stacey) no one calls my girl a witch 👊👊
Screenshot_2021-12-04-17-14-17-41_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well well look what the hangovers dragged in…. Firstly to the person who was offended by what I done on the live if I genuinely believed Marcus stabbed himself iT wouldn’t be a laughing matter. But the fact that boy is milking it more than the local 🐄 factory I’m not arsed. I am sorry if I’ve upset anyone on here because I think you’re all brilliant but I’m not sorry for what I’ve done. Now the guy Hinting at a free tele I’m a witch blah blah. I really am so glad I stepped back from him. I’ve received a couple hate messages but when I’ve spoken to these people they’ve genuinely took in what I’ve said and apologised. The more he’s sharing my stuff the more he’s sending people my way and this way. Big loves to you all ya beauts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Who remembers that dirty minging dildo stuck to his door stuck to his ipad he posted many times thinking it was funny bet he used that on only fans the minger .😐 boak 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well well look what the hangovers dragged in…. Firstly to the person who was offended by what I done on the live if I genuinely believed Marcus stabbed himself iT wouldn’t be a laughing matter. But the fact that boy is milking it more than the local 🐄 factory I’m not arsed. I am sorry if I’ve upset anyone on here because I think you’re all brilliant but I’m not sorry for what I’ve done. Now the guy Hinting at a free tele I’m a witch blah blah. I really am so glad I stepped back from him. I’ve received a couple hate messages but when I’ve spoken to these people they’ve genuinely took in what I’ve said and apologised. The more he’s sharing my stuff the more he’s sending people my way and this way. Big loves to you all ya beauts.
I thought the same, he’s definitely begging a new Tv now like seriously?! Absolute hill Billy 💯🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.