Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
Love Manrika and feel really sorry for her. Wish she wouldn’t do that weird bottom teeth showing thing though. It’s bizarre 🙈

Reactions: 1

FijiNour

Chatty Member
1, 2, 3 and cut to alex crying on his ig story. Again 😬
Wow it’s like clockwork. Now now don’t act enlightened you ugly turd when you’re on your exes thread everyday. Get a job atleast Manrika works for a living. Slob.

CLittleworld

I should not be invested but sure her n vickaboo we’re staying in same room etc they haven’t filmed together once ?

clworld2

Didn’t realise that’s what he did, all those forex scams and stuff are definitely dodgy. Sure some people make money but more will lose it.
I’m sure he had something on his profile or highlights that had halotrades or something like that

lozza96

VIP Member
As soon as someone has a different opinion they must be Alex. I don't like him thought he was dodgy from day one. I'm literally speaking as someone who knows her in real life she was a ❄ head for many years
I think its more that your account has only just been made .anyone can make an account and claim to know someone a lot of people come on here and do it and then soon as proof is asked for they dissapear

FijiNour

Chatty Member
I’d do the same and holiday at any given chance, why not. She said she’s going on a holiday every month.

It’s just that it seems like whenever she goes away she falls out with whoever she goes with. Even Kyle

KB2611

I love Manrika, I think she’s possibly my fave person on TikTok. Genuinely makes me cry with laughter. Manrika had a video on there stating she not involved and Lauren comments backing her up. But she said earlier on her story she can’t be as brutal or something so I’m guessing management are maybe slightly controlling some of her content.