Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed since the VN fiasco she’s not said a peep about Alex
I was thinking this, my guess is they are seeing each other again. He hit back for a couple of days and then silence from them both… I would bet money they are back to meeting up in secret and have agreed to not speak about each other.

Edit: she’s also dropped the whole narrative about being abused and heart broken etc. too. Definitely seems to me they have resolved their issues.

Reactions: 4
Alex is on his story saying "He's so close to going public with everything" right pair of drama queens them when the views and interactions are low...

Reactions: 7
So amazing that her mental health Instagram break only lasted until the day before her birthday. 😂 The birthday she was saying she wasn't going to tell anyone about and didn't want to celebrate.... 🤔

Reactions: 12
Its not really hard to hide her birthday anyone can find it as shes on famous birthdays but yeah its strange she decidee to do it like that and wait until just before

Ive just seen that saying hes lost his job becasue of videos of lies .if hes lost his job then cleqrly wasnt lies ?

If lost my job because someone posted a load of “lies” about me I would be kicking off and telling everyone the “truth” 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3