Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf if she has lied to the extent he is saying then I don't blame him for wanting to clear his name, but I have to admit I'm also dubious because why would you allow somebody to publicly slandered you for being domestically violent and abusive yet still be meeting them privately? I don't believe either of them 100%. I think they're both coke heads who ended up in a totally out of hand situation and are both now trying to throw the other under a bus in the name of self preservation. Admittedly I think she's the more guilty party in that respect though.
I agree it’s probs both as bad as each other

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow her she’s getting on my tits with the smugness and bragging now.

Reactions: 5
She cut it off before it ended too and Alex said she says something along the lines of "I know you'd never touch me like that" at that point which is interesting
I tried to give Manrika the beneift of the doubt the whole time. She comes across abrasive and nasty at times, I thought it was a front she put on.

Anybody else notice that when she played that voicenote she played it from a specific point? The voicenote was actually longer and there was lots of recordings on there. I think she cherry picked a part that she thought made her look most like the victim.
And I think it's confirmed she's on the ❄.

Alex appears to say he has some video evidence to back up his claims.
I agree with everything but at the same time, I still can't bring myself to discredit everything Manrika has said.
I wish he would post the proof he claims to have.

Reactions: 3
I agree with everything but at the same time, I still can't bring myself to discredit everything Manrika has said.
I wish he would post the proof he claims to have.

I don't want to discredit her either in case she is a legitimate DV victim but I also think it's telling that she deleted the VN and other stories addressing the situation before people woke up and before majority of her follower's would've seen it and potentially turned against her...

Reactions: 6
I bet she regrets posting that voice recording, now it seems she hasn’t got anything to threaten him with so he’s starting to expose her. What an idiot.

Reactions: 4
I bet she regrets posting that voice recording, now it seems she hasn’t got anything to threaten him with so he’s starting to expose her. What an idiot.
I think shes deleted everything more becasue shes on holiday and proberly dosnt want to deal with it .im not sure what to belive tbh .hes just posting about her constantly and saying stuff but not posting no proof .there both as bad as each other

Both obsessed with each other. I’m starting to think they’ll get back together

Reactions: 4
Just watching his live, all his comments are questions about the situation and support for him/her etc and he hasn’t commented on any of it, just talking about general stuff, except one person asked if her anxiety is real and he said “her anxiety doesn’t exist”. Wouldn’t even be surprised if she was putting that on too, crazy how we really don’t know these people and never will

Shock horror she posts a story of money being counted 🙄 and how is it a day in the life (tiktok) when it’s not a typical day in your life?
And she goes on about being minted but is catching Ryanair flights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she got some weird tick or something wrong with the one side of her lip? or is it botched lip filler? - not even trolling now this is a serious question because anytime she comes up on my for you page it goes through me 😂 not sure if she does it on purpose

Tbf if she has lied to the extent he is saying then I don't blame him for wanting to clear his name, but I have to admit I'm also dubious because why would you allow somebody to publicly slandered you for being domestically violent and abusive yet still be meeting them privately? I don't believe either of them 100%. I think they're both coke heads who ended up in a totally out of hand situation and are both now trying to throw the other under a bus in the name of self preservation. Admittedly I think she's the more guilty party in that respect though.

Yes this 100%

Feeling a bit smug that it seems she is a c.head.🤣 So many people on here said they didn't agree. You could see they gurn on her lives a mile off!

Reactions: 3
Has she got some weird tick or something wrong with the one side of her lip? or is it botched lip filler? - not even trolling now this is a serious question because anytime she comes up on my for you page it goes through me 😂 not sure if she does it on purpose
It's probably migrating lip filler

Reactions: 2
Yes this 100%

Feeling a bit smug that it seems she is a c.head.🤣 So many people on here said they didn't agree. You could see they gurn on her lives a mile off!
Having known the drug and the habits/mannerisms of it's users, I've been convinced since she was on the circle that she is, at least, a recreational user.

Her and her mate couldn’t put their phones in the lockers at the water park for ONE DAY!! I know its her job to make money from content but have a day off and actually enjoy yourself for one day without being surgically attached to your phone

Reactions: 13