Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her bestie is having a baby and she announces the gender on her Instagram story, why does it always have to be about Manrika?! Why can't the girl who is having the baby get the joy of telling people?! It's like when someone gets married and the guests post pics of the brides wedding dress before the bride does. You just don't do it.

Reactions: 3
So her bestie is having a baby and she announces the gender on her Instagram story, why does it always have to be about Manrika?! Why can't the girl who is having the baby get the joy of telling people?! It's like when someone gets married and the guests post pics of the brides wedding dress before the bride does. You just don't do it.
No one followrs her friend though ? Obviously her friend will announce it on her story and mankrika has done it on hers like a best friend would ? I did the same with my friend and ive seen plenty of others do the same thing.its a normal thing to do

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sad and childish how they reference each other in their stories- 5 months later 😴🥱💤

I saw him do one about binning all her stuff im assuming her reply is the get a job post shes done 😂

Reactions: 2
How many times does she want to tell us “she’s back” ffs.. and honestly, the whole “omg I’m so wild and crazy - I’ve got an umbrella on my head” is wearing thin.

I used to really like her, she was funny and relatable but now she’s just another fake influencer. Who will promote absolutely anything.

Reactions: 8
Alex is so jel she’s on holiday with Lex Lyle, it’s coming across so sad and bitter. People are past caring about “his side“ if he had something to say he would say it

I really wanna know what happened with her and Kyle. She seems to be the common denominator

God there so boring!!

They are also at nandos now together, he has put a pic up and her hands in the background with the same nails that are on her story. Borrrrrrring

Reactions: 2
God there so boring!!

They are also at nandos now together, he has put a pic up and her hands in the background with the same nails that are on her story. Borrrrrrring
Shes not got any nails om according to her story yesterday ?

I just don’t get why they publicly SLATE each other but then run back to each other too 😂😂 It’s always “oh I could cancel her if I wanted to” “she’s ruined my life” “he was so toxic and now I’m free from him and I can be WILD! again” but then they’re linking up in private it’s so boring it’s been almost half a year

Reactions: 4
I don’t think that’s her in his Nando’s pic, the top doesn’t look the same and the girls hands look too pale

Why is she just so loud all the time? And just classless, looks like she’s in a nice restaurant and she’s filming, stuffing her food in her mouth.. I’m sure everyone there is loving it.

I sound like a snob but just have some respect for people around you, not everyone wants to hear your loud obnoxious voice.

Reactions: 6
Why is she just so loud all the time? And just classless, looks like she’s in a nice restaurant and she’s filming, stuffing her food in her mouth.. I’m sure everyone there is loving it.
Because she thinks this is a personality trait