Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to go to bed just enjoying this unfolding 😂😂

he’s clearly confirmed what others on this thread were saying about her being a coke head

Reactions: 4
The voice recording she posted doesn’t prove anything other than helps his side of the story out? I’m so confused as to why she’s posted that.

Looks like people may have been right about her being a coke head though…

Interesting she was tracking his phone! Also really odd they’ve still been seeing each other, despite her constantly referring to him being abusive… how does that work?! Surely he would be like no I’m not seeing you cos you’re making up tit about me? I wonder why this has all come out now...

Interesting she was tracking his phone! Also really odd they’ve still been seeing each other, despite her constantly referring to him being abusive… how does that work?! Surely he would be like no I’m not seeing you cos you’re making up tit about me? I wonder why this has all come out now...

She said he was stalking her and yet she’s agreeing to meet him and he should be steering clear if she’s toxic/liar etc and yet he’s continuing to see her too? Odd the pair of them, sounds like it’s for clout for both parties

Reactions: 3
I actually feel bad for him if he is telling the truth. Lies like this about abusive relationships etc. ruin lives.

Now I think about it, on The Circle she was showing red flags 🚩🚩

Reactions: 5
The voice note did her no favours but show Alex in a different way that she originally exposed

My opinion has changed, I don’t think manrika is all she claims to be. Feel sorry for him, all this for clout

Reactions: 7
It's hilarious she's removed everything to do with his lives/comments from her story because people were questioning her side of the story after she posted the VN makes you question maybe Alex is being framed and painted as the villain

They probably were both on drugs / very drunk and this fuelled the argument to be something it didn't need to be. Since she did her 'story time' she has been incredibly money obsessed and clout obsessed on tiktok and has clearly benefited from the drama and now shes released the voice note the tide has turned. i wonder how this will impact her 'success'.

Reactions: 8
I tried to give Manrika the beneift of the doubt the whole time. She comes across abrasive and nasty at times, I thought it was a front she put on.

Anybody else notice that when she played that voicenote she played it from a specific point? The voicenote was actually longer and there was lots of recordings on there. I think she cherry picked a part that she thought made her look most like the victim.
And I think it's confirmed she's on the ❄.

Alex appears to say he has some video evidence to back up his claims.

Reactions: 10
I tried to give Manrika the beneift of the doubt the whole time. She comes across abrasive and nasty at times, I thought it was a front she put on.

Anybody else notice that when she played that voicenote she played it from a specific point? The voicenote was actually longer and there was lots of recordings on there. I think she cherry picked a part that she thought made her look most like the victim.
And I think it's confirmed she's on the ❄.

Alex appears to say he has some video evidence to back up his claims.

She cut it off before it ended too and Alex said she says something along the lines of "I know you'd never touch me like that" at that point which is interesting

I thought Alex would wake up and delete it all but he’s still going 😂
Tbf if she has lied to the extent he is saying then I don't blame him for wanting to clear his name, but I have to admit I'm also dubious because why would you allow somebody to publicly slandered you for being domestically violent and abusive yet still be meeting them privately? I don't believe either of them 100%. I think they're both coke heads who ended up in a totally out of hand situation and are both now trying to throw the other under a bus in the name of self preservation. Admittedly I think she's the more guilty party in that respect though.

Reactions: 10