Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone not on his Insta this is what he said. Could be why he seems to have been going on about it again when it was starting to be forgotten about.
Apparently earns six figures but can’t spell ‘losing’ properly 😂 I call bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His job title is still on his LinkedIn and his estimated salary for his job title is £29k-33k. Was he duck on £100k 🤣🤣 Both bad as each other

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone remember the twins Lex and Lou. Mates with Alex. Can’t find Lou on IG but Lex unfollowed Alex, his boy? But still follows Manrika. Alex is still banging on about his tell all that he’s going to do. Manrika is very vicious and twisted tho

He’s just looking like he’s desperate for attention now. She stopped the narrative after she shared that voice note which showed she wasn’t innocent, that was obviously her final card she had left to play but she’s been silent on it for weeks and he continues to share stories about exposing and having his say etc… just do it or shut up, literally no one cares anymore - if you wanted clout for speaking about her you missed the boat pal.

Also… 100k my arse 🤣 he said on target earnings so his basic salary would have been like £25k and if he grafted he could potentially have earned good commission… he’s full of tit and so is she🥱

Funny that after posting re lex, alex has unfollowed him, he reads this thread for sure. Also when you Google him she comes up. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kyle wasn’t at Manrika‘s birthday, they’ve unfollowed each other. Must have had a bust up. That’s what the mental health break was about. She constantly falls out with people. This time last year she was up Kyles arse and beefing with Kane cause she hated his girlfriend.

• Haha
God I’m glad I found this! I cannot stand her or her voice on her story’s, just shut the duck up!

And him… nobody cares about your side anymore, either get together or both of you duck off! So boring now, pair of desperate dans

On Alex’s story he’s posted a TikTok about “how alcohol and ❄ go hand in hand” 🤣🤣 Say it with your chest

So cringey when people dance around a bottle and film it like it's some sort of shrine of greatness. Sometimes there's is a tit rope barrier as well to separate them from the 'riff raff' of the club. Gives me the massive ick 🤮

Think he's deleted that one now. There is one saying about his ex getting in touch with him though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’d do the same and holiday at any given chance, why not. She said she’s going on a holiday every month.

It’s just that it seems like whenever she goes away she falls out with whoever she goes with. Even Kyle

Why does she think she goes on holiday every month
She’s been on holiday once a month for the last 3 or so months and now she’s making out like she’s some world traveller 😂😂😂 I actually like Manrika but the bragging is just cringe when it’s obvious she’s over exaggerating. I feel like she wants people to think she’s rich, if she was rich she would have bought her mum a nice house and wouldn’t be in chavvy parts of Tenerife! (I’m not a snob but when you’re trying to appear rich, Tenerife isn’t the place to go!)

Reactions: 7