Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep telling tiktok I’m not interested when she comes up and then the next day she’s back again. She’s incredibly boring and vapid, money is clearly the only thing on her mind and it’s not enjoyable to watch. Tiktok please listen and stop showing me her!!!!!
The not interested thing doesnt work I don’t know why they offer than option. I think it relates more to the type of content than the actual creator. You can block people by going on their page click the three dots and click block then they won’t show up again

Reactions: 2
Used to really like her but feel like allllll she talks about now is how much money she’s making...thoughts anyone???
On her live she was asking where to live in London and how she can afford to live anywhere even if they was asking for 3.5k a month, she can afford that. Biggest Ick!

Reactions: 5
On her live she was asking where to live in London and how she can afford to live anywhere even if they was asking for 3.5k a month, she can afford that. Biggest Ick!
I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. She’s not likeable. Flaunting her wealth is so tacky, especially as it wasn’t long ago she was just a regular person earning a normal salary. Now all she cares about it making herself into a millionaire and for what?

Used to quite like her honesty, now I’ve unfollowed and hope to not see her back on my fyp

Reactions: 19
Alex is deffo sending himself questions and trying to allude that he’s with someone else. Sorry but he’s ugly af

Reactions: 3
Alex is live on insta. Most boring 2 mins of my life. Watched him eat dominos in his car whilst saying people who talk so much about money don’t have it… obvs meaning Manrika. There was like 20 ppl on his live, no one was commenting anything at all except one fake account who kept mentioning Manrika but he didn’t really bite 😂 it was awkward, he had nothing to say and clearly was just using it as company.

Reactions: 1
Are Alex and Kanye the same person… 🤷🏽‍♀️ I can’t tell which is posting when I’m scrolling at this point

• Haha
Alex is live on insta. Most boring 2 mins of my life. Watched him eat dominos in his car whilst saying people who talk so much about money don’t have it… obvs meaning Manrika. There was like 20 ppl on his live, no one was commenting anything at all except one fake account who kept mentioning Manrika but he didn’t really bite 😂 it was awkward, he had nothing to say and clearly was just using it as company.

When he was on live a bit earlier deciding what to eat he had about 100+ people on, and pretty much everyone was asking about the Manrika situation and he'd make a sly dig and then say he wouldn't say anything because he's better than that LOL. His sister was also commenting about fake accounts and how it was likely one was Manrika watching. Honestly both parties are using it for attention (DV is terrible and I feel sorry for Manrika in that respect, but she is using the situation for content)

This girl is obsessed with money it’s so boring. It’s her talking point every time I scroll past a live of hers. Last one I watched it was about how she was so rich she can deffo afford to live in Buckingham palace (🤣) but is saving for a house so only wants something up to 3K a month. Then the other day I come across her talking about how she can afford not to have an overdraft anymore and those days are behind her, then before that talking about how much she spent on a night out and how much her hotel cost. Is it just me coincidentally attracting her money talks or is it genuinely all she has to talk about now? Good for her bringing herself up from a bad place and supporting her family but it’s just so sad seeing it be all her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she looks so pretty when she’s not pouting, she loves her family and you can see that - it’s cute.

i think the talk about money comes from growing up not having much so maybe she feels the need to tell everyone to over compensate, it is annoying though.

The thing is, I know plenty of people that grew up without money that have gone on to make a good amount for themselves but without it becoming the pure center of their personality or their only motivation.

She's overcompensating, not because she's gone without prior but more so, I believe anyway, that it's so the general perception will be that she has a lot more wealth than she actually does. I mean tbh, who even refers to themselves as "rich" before owning property, or other fixed assets? Anybody with any sense when it comes to finances and/or credit scores etc will know that not having an overdraft isn't necessarily a good financial move. Those who need overdrafts, tend not to have them approved bcus they end up stuck in them but those who do not need them, tend to have them as they are able to afford them and having one that isn't particularly utilised is a good way to boost your credit and presents affordability to potential investors/loaners etc. If any thing her saying that naturally makes me assume that she can't stay out of an overdraft which is why she would forgo one once out of it. Alex is a absolute tit, buuuut he wasn't wrong when he said that people who talk about money so much, don't have it.

If she was as monied up as she is trying to make out then she could quite easily afford to buy a house in, near or outside of London or Birmingham or both. She definitely wouldn't be throwing money away on renting if she can afford to buy, especially at London prices. She's full of shite.

Reactions: 7
Just found this thread and omg completely agree with the fact that she does not give me genuine vibes at all (aside from the Alex stuff) but everything else stinks of conceitedness.

Lol seen her today they are defo still talking she was on the phone to him. Don’t believe everything you see on social media I guess!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she’s posted the voice recording of the incident… he immediately says he didn’t push her over, sounds like she fell… but obviously very hard to hear what’s actually happening!

So she’s posted the voice recording of the incident… he immediately says he didn’t push her over, sounds like she fell… but obviously very hard to hear what’s actually happening!
I literally just came here to say this. She said in her TikTok something along the lines of "he pushed me, picked me up and threw me off the floor again" but he literally instantly says not once but a few times, "I didn't push you over there, Rika I didn't push you over". She has some voice recordings from December too, I wonder if they're related.

I just watched the tiktok from where she explains what happened and she says "he threw me to the ground twice, I hit my head and it's a marble floor, he didn't just throw me to the ground once, he threw me to the ground twice"

I literally just came here to say this. She said in her TikTok something along the lines of "he pushed me, picked me up and threw me off the floor again" but he literally instantly says not once but a few times, "I didn't push you over there, Rika I didn't push you over". She has some voice recordings from December too, I wonder if they're related.

I just watched the tiktok from where she explains what happened and she says "he threw me to the ground twice, I hit my head and it's a marble floor, he didn't just throw me to the ground once, he threw me to the ground twice"
It’s hard to know if he did push her or not but it’s clear they are arguing and she’s ended up on the floor and as soon as that happens his tone changes from aggressive to sounding concerned. I think she’s shot herself in the foot by playing this to try to prove she’s not lying, it definitely doesn’t sound like he’s throwing her on the floor twice.