Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain who’s this Jake man? Just seen James insta 😳 I’m so confused. Mankey is involved with we are unique?
That smoggyjake on tiktok I didn’t know who he was earlier either 😳supporting his mate 🤢

Using the child now funny that you push them out the way any other time & seriously it’s not a funny video you stage them all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes he is smeggy jake from TT. His gf comments have gone I see

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The sweet cheeks video why does he think this is funny 😳 I cringe 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Elliots mum a younger prettier version of lucy its from his facebook profile tom manley he has more then 1 facebook account
Wowwww Tom in 2013 😬😬😬 did he eat himself? 🤣 it looks nothing like him! What’s he done 😩

The Mankey begging arse just battled Rileys mum and begged his followers for a win
He is beyond vile
He’s vile! Tiny tim was asking last night and someone said you’re at 5.. and Riley’s at 4th. He said ahh I won’t overtake him I’m happy at 5. Now if that was scamley.. do we think he’d say the same the daddy pig twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
DHB is live let’s go show him some support green hearts for tattle crew 😉🤣

Omg Mankey just asked if it’s a good idea to duel someone? He said will his mods go over to whoever he duels and screenshot any nasty comments so he can send them to the police 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ummm what happened to all the other names you have to police Tom? And the takeaway? Still not been caught no?

I can’t believe he’s telling mods to check other lives. Everyone told Brett to get off with him last night. Someone called Tom a beg and Brest nodded his head and agreed 🤣🤣
I don’t think he will go live with him again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know what happened in mankeys live went in and he said I'm nit fueling anyone after what just happened

Reactions: 4
DHB is live let’s go show him some support green hearts for tattle crew 😉🤣

Omg Mankey just asked if it’s a good idea to duel someone? He said will his mods go over to whoever he duels and screenshot any nasty comments so he can send them to the police 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ummm what happened to all the other names you have to police Tom? And the takeaway? Still not been caught no?

I can’t believe he’s telling mods to check other lives. Everyone told Brett to get off with him last night. Someone called Tom a beg and Brest nodded his head and agreed 🤣🤣
I don’t think he will go live with him again.
Is he for real? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hello? 999 can I have the police please? Yeah I’m Tom Manley from TikTok, one of my mods has just gone into another creators live and they were calling me nasty names like scamley, mankey, beg.. I want them arrested please. Hello? Hello? Are you still there this is serious!
Get over yourself you beggy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Mankey have left TikTok 🙌🙌 well his lives anyway! He said he would of done it today if it wasn’t for the competition- says it all really! He have seen his gifts set up and loss of followers so he knows there is no point in even coming live.

Well done DHB and team 💚💚💚

• Heart
Funny how he takes a break now that the begathon is over 🤨 This has effected him massively in other words his ego has been taken an bashing and he has realised his wrong doings and his not as liked as he thinks?

I’m a nosey so and so and want to know what has supposedly gone on "behind the scenes" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So not only did DHB raise money for any extremely good cause 💖manley might be stopping his lives, pretty sure he did a post saying wouldn't be bullied of this app, I just hope he does stay true to his word this time 😁

Funny how he takes a break now that the begathon is over 🤨 This has effected him massively in other words his ego has been taken an bashing and he has realised his wrong doings and his not as liked as he thinks?

I’m a nosey so and so and want to know what has supposedly gone on "behind the scenes" 🤣
Same here def sumfin happened, most likely tattle nd dhb will be to blame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I give it a couple of days before he’s back with a fight song lip syncing video saying the bullies won’t win. Same old same old 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.