Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nd don't forget he probably wasn't gonna be on tomorrow any way as he out watch Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s thrown a massive strop because people are seeing him for who he really is now. It’s mostly kids and a few vulnerable adults that gift him now.
Goodbye, good riddance, get down that job centre pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I give it a couple of days before he’s back with a fight song lip syncing video saying the bullies won’t win. Same old same old 🙄
He'll be back for the next comp...now when do we think Tiktok will try and rip people off next? Mothers Day? Easter?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Really? People protecting the financial grooming of children are dangerous? People protecting vulnerable adults dangerous?
No Tom it’s called morals, you have none!
Pulling the “woe is me” bullshit like your little pal begbear I see!
TikTok has woken up, people see you for what you are!
There’s a huge amount of proof on your many threads on here, we all have proof of underage gifters in your lives! There’s proof everywhere!
Your massive folder of evidence you proclaim to have where is it? Where’s your receipts?
You made your bed, now you have to lie in it!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Funny how he takes a break now that the begathon is over 🤨 This has effected him massively in other words his ego has been taken an bashing and he has realised his wrong doings and his not as liked as he thinks?

I’m a nosey so and so and want to know what has supposedly gone on "behind the scenes" 🤣
He won’t leave he’ll do a video and say nobody’s making me leave you watch plus what happened to his charity thing he was going to do he’ll make out people want him to do it …that’s if he’s not taken off this app with all evidence against him so far 😳

Strange that Lucy posted a video on her own account pictures of just her and the children (this is you this is me this all you need ) song 🤔 while he was busy battling !

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The only thing that’s been affected massively is that your gifts have dropped Because between us and others we’ve had kids banned off there. They are the ones who need protecting mankey!

He will be back, just like nocarebear, they just look completely ridiculous now making these sob story tik toks every few days!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What does he mean by people have gone to serious levels? The only person who has is Tom himself with his financial child grooming.

Reactions: 14
Is it not strange that they haven't supported scarebare on her latest vids? Or do they not usually interact in that way? I just found it odd she's putting across she down but couldn't see any comments of support from the Manley family account :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Having a break 😴

Is it not strange that they haven't supported scarebare on her latest vids? Or do they not usually interact in that way? I just found it odd she's putting across she down but couldn't see any comments of support from the Manley family account :unsure:
New vid from your favourite creator 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s see how long this will last
Scare lasted 3 days when she said her mental health needed to come off the app permanently lol
Tom said he will be off lives for days, weeks, even months
He won’t be able to help himself
Last night DHB urged whoever could do it , to log a 101 call or online form about Toms financial abuse to minors on TikTok. His thinking is thst the kids need protection and everyone’s duty is to protect them. Nobody needs an address just the account details
Team DHB are in a mission with this one
Tom wasn’t getting many gift’s really and Sharon from Florida was nowhere to be seen
I was falling asleep last night before it ended
Where did Tom and DHB come? It was 24th and 18th when I left

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.