Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been awake since 3am so. I'm the same, I hoping someone did record 😊, yeah I saw that comment x

I don't think so, I think some one just made a stupid comment to make it seem like that, he came off to go get jiggy 🤣🤣🤣
Oooooooh ok happy birthday Mrs DHB 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I recorded a bit 🙋‍♀️ I’ll condense and Share in the morning of no one else does. So funny though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So not only did we get a funny live of DHB, double bonus of the night no videos or lives from them 2, prayers to get answered 🙏😊 maybe the murder mystery went wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I missed the live been catching up on a months worth of soaps tonight :ROFLMAO: thats tiktoks fault :ROFLMAO:.what happened

Reactions: 5
No talent show tomorrow cause he wants people to go to Mel’s live he wouldn’t feel comf doing that… oh and that means two semi finals how many semi finals does he have for this "talent show"? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Naughty Tom you can’t say to people that you’d appreciate and then name the gifts tut tut the

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No talent show tomorrow cause he wants people to go to Mel’s live he wouldn’t feel comf doing that… oh and that means two semi finals how many semi finals does he have for this "talent show"? 😂
He is now entering the competition again after his mod probably told him what happened on dhb live lol

• Haha
Using mels live as an excuse not to do his because he can't be arsed, what a sick o

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If people have bought the hoodies and you have not sent Tom that is fraud go over to carebear live as someone need refund

• Wow
Hes not gonna do the talentless show out of respect for mels live but will battle against someone raising money for the same cause ... riddle me that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just went in there he was battling Roz who was a judge on that crap tit show he calls talent…. Well he said out of respect for Mel moone tomorrow he’s cancelled the tit show as he didn’t want to take her viewers away 🤣🤣how DELUDED are you SKANKY 🤣🤣🤣
Take her viewers away :ROFLMAO: when he joined there live the other day about 20 extra people joined .the rest was mels viewers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just went in there he was battling Roz who was a judge on that crap tit show he calls talent…. Well he said out of respect for Mel moone tomorrow he’s cancelled the tit show as he didn’t want to take her viewers away 🤣🤣how DELUDED are you SKANKY 🤣🤣🤣
He's an idiot how would one effect the other.

Are we ready for the murder mystery night at 7.30pm? Not that anyone wants it to flop before it even starts or anything
GREGORY PAGE KILLED BARBARA TURNER
D7BBD497-588B-4184-96BA-C661B0EA5BE1.jpeg

6B7DD9D5-5FDF-4E43-AC57-3FFC97C13092.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.