Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just came up when I typed in Mankey name. So he went on holiday during a pandemic and then said when he was over there they now got to quarantine so won’t see his sons over Christmas 😡 lots of country’s we’re doing quarantine rules each day it was changing so he should of known that. Why would you risk it going a couple of weeks before Christmas. He said the other day on live his holiday videos done well with lots of positivity but when I just seen the odd few it’s all negative comments.
Be used to get a lot more likes mind last year. Now he can get hardly get 1000.
Think it’s time to get a job Tom

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This just came up when I typed in Mankey name. So he went on holiday during a pandemic and then said when he was over there they now got to quarantine so won’t see his sons over Christmas 😡 lots of country’s we’re doing quarantine rules each day it was changing so he should of known that. Why would you risk it going a couple of weeks before Christmas. He said the other day on live his holiday videos done well with lots of positivity but when I just seen the odd few it’s all negative comments.
Coz he only thinks about himself.. selfish bleep he is

Oh fuckin hell I forgot all about that tit show tomorrow night 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t even get me started on that wedding suit. He’s breathing in so hard 😬😬😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It wasnt positive at all :ROFLMAO: thats how i found his account was when he went on holiday from all the videos been made about him on the fyp .lying again :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Omg trucker g what a legend and tubbys mod amy oh dear 😳 poor woman

Reactions: 8
What happened i logged off to come here for a catch up.
Just really good impression, some weird thing at end saying profile reported nd I think vicky gifted on DHB live, didn't see just the comment wants peace xx

Reactions: 5
It came up as a comment the police think looked fake as anything so didn't really pay attention, looked like daryl screen shot it thou, but might be wrong 😂

Reactions: 5
Just really good impression, some weird thing at end saying profile reported nd I think vicky gifted on DHB live, didn't see just the comment wants peace xx
Seen the impressions. They were so funny. Did DHBs live get recorded. Seen her gift. She said something about getting hate for it. I've had 1 or 3 bottles glasses of wine tonight not got my wits about Me lol

Seen the impressions. They were so funny. Did DHBs live get recorded. Seen her gift. She said something about getting hate for it. I've had 1 or 3 bottles glasses of wine tonight not got my wits about Me lol
Recorded meant reported 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've been awake since 3am so. I'm the same, I hoping someone did record 😊, yeah I saw that comment x

I don't think so, I think some one just made a stupid comment to make it seem like that, he came off to go get jiggy 🤣🤣🤣

Nd I don't mean I hope it got reported I meant the live recorded 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.