Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this game don’t seem to be going to well does it 🤣🤣🤣 they wanted to be in the top ten 🤣🤣 carebeg top 3 hahaha. That auction last night was a absolute joke. No one wanted them hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You could cook chips in that greasy hair, why does he never shower, he turns my stomach.
Neglecting your home for TT is one thing
Putting your love life and partner to one side for TT is another
Putting your kids to one side a whole new level
Then neglecting your own personal hygiene is just a step way too far

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He's had more days off than working lately.
Maybe not much work about? Things will get worse....people wont be able to afford to pay someone to decorate....heat the house or paint the walls? No brainer isnt it? Then the massively increased price of fuel to get to work.

Reactions: 8
Maybe not much work about? Things will get worse....people wont be able to afford to pay someone to decorate....heat the house or paint the walls? No brainer isnt it? Then the massively increased price of fuel to get to work.
His lack of work already surely isn't enough to pay the bills. I do think they get a benefits top up. Same with the Mankey's.

Reactions: 8
Yes I have now....wow😡
Hilarious. Mankey probably read DHB's thread on here and saw a few differences of opinions and then twisted that into "I know people that have totally wiped their hands off him" 😂 you're funny, Tubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hilarious. Mankey probably read DHB's thread on here and saw a few differences of opinions and then twisted that into "I know people that have totally wiped their hands off him" 😂 you're funny, Tubs.
Because us Tattlers can have a difference of opinion, agree with DHB on some things and disagree with him on others but that’s life and we get that, and DHB gets that. Mankey and Scare are too up their own and each others arseholes to even get that’s how grown ups get along in the world. You can debate without hate. They won’t ever let us debate with them because they can’t deal with anything at all negative about them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's really does make me sick 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.