Manley Family #8 Mankey's fakeaways, begging for holidays, gifts off kids, needs matchsticks for eyelids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the gofund me from last night .derby dan and adam all donated £100 from there own pockets and dan sprag did £250.guess which two people didnt donate at all again
Let me guess The rat that said he donates to every fundraiser and charity event he takes part in and his beggy best mate

Reactions: 11
7671319D-CAEB-476E-9892-C81863EAA8EE.jpeg

For this time of the evening that’s seriously low number of views and half of them are us haha 😂 plus that Laura’s dodgy as !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who is that woman i see her a lot, why are they just always expecting gifts it makes me so annoyed.

Reactions: 9
He's calling her Lauren, have you seen how long his beard is getting he's too lazy to even trim it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Aww look at derby Dan now saying Mitchell mob pissed off cause dhb was higher than him so got Dan up leader board it’ was 80 quid Tom not 100

Who is that woman i see her a lot, why are they just always expecting gifts it makes me so annoyed.
She was one of the talent judges when Mandi couldn’t make it. Now a mod for them
Her talent qualifications are she was an extra in Waterloo road a couple of times

• Haha
He's calling her Lauren, have you seen how long his beard is getting he's too lazy to even trim it.
She is called Lauren but she's using her new account for this comp to get her followers up....she is going for gastric sleeve surgery in June, in Turkey, and this account is to share her journey. I've followed her, she is very amusing on some of her Tiktoks. She's never done a comp before.

Thanks Guys, I keep seeing her in different lives, I think she goes in with Karina aswell.

I wish Karina would go and shower she has the same clothes on for days now.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Well for a PG account that in his words "attracts younger followers" having DD on to duel wasnt your best decision Mankey. DD using the eff bomb then talking about mrtiktokofficials disgusting video of masturbating in a shower with chocolate milk shake....way to go Tom....just because DD didnt say the word masturbate or wank it was pretty clear what he meant....vile man!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Aww look at derby Dan now saying Mitchell mob pissed off cause dhb was higher than him so got Dan up leader board it’ was 80 quid Tom not 100
Yep still keeps saying 100 (ITS 80) SKANKY did you see Mrs Skanky gone for fish & chips hope they say thank you to the gifters for their tea 😳

Reactions: 9
Yep still keeps saying 100 (ITS 80) SKANKY did you see Mrs Skanky gone for fish & chips hope they say thank you to the gifters for their tea 😳
Hes just said they're having fish and chips they don't have them often . They had them last Friday !!!

• Haha
Well for a PG account that in his words "attracts younger followers" having DD on to duel wasnt your best decision Mankey. DD using the eff bomb then talking about mrtiktokofficials disgusting video of masturbating in a shower with chocolate milk shake....way to go Tom....just because DD didnt say the word masturbate or wank it was pretty clear what he meant....vile man!!
Nice you’d think skanky would open his gob wouldn’t you & say my followers are kids but no skanky just likes to mouth off behind a screen about about dhb !!!

Nice you’d think skanky would open his gob wouldn’t you & say my followers are kids but no skanky just likes to mouth off behind a screen about about dhb !!!
Hes just this minute said they are going to be more strict lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.