Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was supposed to be doing the ice bath from the silly table game they was doing but now jumping on Luke again. Is anyone going to even donate? The bath will be warm by the time the ice goes in. Doesn’t make sense.
Not stuck to his word yet again. Everything he says he’s gonna do, he doesn’t coz he always wants to get more from it

Reactions: 7
Don't give him idea pleeeaaasee
His friend Scarebare would be joining with premiere membership, she drools when on live with Mankey, im 100% certain she's seen it all before anyway, theres something not right with how friendly that 4some is 😉🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Telling people not to gift him but with gifts turned on
Why doesn’t he just come out turn them off and go back in again?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Please God dont let him remove his clothes, my eyes couldnt unsee that

Not going so good is it no one wants to donate because its Tom

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m sorry biggest lie of the year
“I’m a man of my word”
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

• Haha
You didn’t do your two week charity fund raiser
You didn’t donate to Zachary
You didn’t do the second charity fundraiser for Zachary
You said you were coming off TikTok
You said you were doing more on Facebook
I’m sure other people can add to that list

• Angry
Colour of the bottle in the corner. It's been there ages 🤢🤢

Even one of their vulnerable followers is telling them to turn their gifts off.

View attachment 1100493
He would have to restart the live to turn gifts off now, he should of done it before he started. He also should of put the link in his bio.
Id bet that Mankey hasnt donated and where is Scarebear with her donation?!

He has a hole in that t shirt and it’s annoying me lol
D1F974F7-E545-44B8-95CE-3EF5655877BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please can someone screen record him going in the bath u have to go out lol I have a life!!

• Haha
I’m not a nasty person but I just dnt like this bright family soooo is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like a stranded beach whale in the bath. Bet his tiny pee pee shrivelled up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.