Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At 11, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a crappy arse comment on a video that’s meant for an awful cause right now.
he’s a vile, sarcastic, beggy, twit
He wouldn’t even let people talk about it in his lives a few days ago as he wanted positivity
Now he is making it all about him for clout

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What a crappy arse comment on a video that’s meant for an awful cause right now.
he’s a vile, sarcastic, beggy, twit
Tom…: you’ve blocked everybody who has an opinion on you. So of course people have to go on a second account to tell you something because your not ballsy enough to let us say what we’re thinking.

Nobody ever will want a hug from you. Even Lucy soon. You are revolting. You make me sick in my mouth. Morning sickness was my excuse but now I’m thinking it’s actually just your face. I can’t bare to watch you or skanky beg anymore. So thank god for these threads.

I can’t wait to see you cancelled 😬😬😂😂 good things come to those who wait.

Bye bye manky

• Heart
Reactions: 14
H
He doesn’t even know the fuckin words 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just jumping on the bandwagon. He didn’t seem arsed a few days ago and didn’t he say nothing gonna happen here or something along those lines
I posted in here he said media was lying about it and making it sound worse than it was even compared it to a football match I remember posting it as I couldn't believe what I was hearing

• Wow
  • Angry
BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING NEWS MANKEY IS HAVING A BATH, I REPEAT MANKEY IS HAVING A BATH

6PM TONIGHT GUYS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think they are planned battles, there is a schedule and I’m assuming she won’t be on there.
I could be wrong
When i read the rules, it is 'Invited players only' Manky and Scarey arent big enough to get an invite from tiktok 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His and begbare vid for Ukraine make me sick the only people these idiots care about is themselves and lining their pockets hence make a vid get interaction get money via creator find on tiktok that all they are thinking about !!

I know it for a amazing cause but telling people to donate seriously how much you donating from your low bank account Tom??

Attachments

• Angry
He was supposed to be doing the ice bath from the silly table game they was doing but now jumping on Luke again. Is anyone going to even donate? The bath will be warm by the time the ice goes in. Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 8
I wonder whether they've cleaned their bathroom specially for tonight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.